I just saw this vid on Youtube... So there's this guy with his little kid in the car, and he listens to some music from an italian TV show where some kids sing together. But the kid doesn't like it and he asks to listen to Led Zeppelin.
Just look at his expression when his dad plays Whole Lotta Love.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ18JEPLhkg&
Run towards the light exposing your soul.
It's not as good as the baby who likes Nile.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

****ing brilliant.

Appropriate song learn a 3 year old kid
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at May 14, 2011,

You need coolin'...

"COOLEY!"

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I'm sorry but when your 3 year old little cousin starts harcore dancing to protest the hero you can't top that
Quote by SlipknotRule93
It's not as good as the baby who likes Nile.

Wasn't that Opeth?

TS, that was funny!
Quote by ProgFripp74
I'm sorry but when your 3 year old little cousin starts harcore dancing to protest the hero you can't top that

Having my testicles ripped off beats that, I'm afraid.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by ProgFripp74

First thing - Hardcore dancing? Wtf is that. Second thing - That video easily beats it. I'm sure.

Anyway, that little kid is so cute!! It's great that they get into music at such a young age, hopefully this little dude will be melting faces by the time he's 10
I love Prog, +1 for synth solos and songs about maggie thatcher.

Gear:

Geddy Lee Jazz (Black )
Fender Rumble 100 (It lights up )
MXR Auto-Wah (Purple... )
Boss Bass Overdrive (I can almsot sound like Chris Wolstenholme )
Quote by Basti95
I didn't look at the vid...is it the Zecchino D'Oro?

Of course yes.
Run towards the light exposing your soul.
Quote by MR.Shamanistica
First thing - Hardcore dancing? Wtf is that. Second thing - That video easily beats it. I'm sure.

Anyway, that little kid is so cute!! It's great that they get into music at such a young age, hopefully this little dude will be melting faces by the time he's 10

This is hardcore dancing. The stupidest dance in the world. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfWumokkspQ
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
I expected this to be stupid, but that was ****ing excellent!

The kid's face when the song starts

Cooley!
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by riffmasterjosh
This is hardcore dancing. The stupidest dance in the world. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfWumokkspQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okGFel1eQ5E
another type of hardcore, another type of dance
Just a heads up, just because they're different from each other doesn't make the dance any better

Music is awesome though. [Hardcore, the techno tunes that is (imo)]
Quote by ProgFripp74

If my kid ever started hardcore moshing, they'd get beaten.
Quote by ShadesOfNight
If my kid ever started hardcore moshing, they'd get beaten.

+1
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
I'll just chuck thiis in here.
I've been reading the comments, and there's this one guy, probably (or hopefully) a troll, who keeps on writing about how the Dad's a monster for introducing his baby to satanic music, the demon, how he's sending his baby to eternal damnation, long live Christ and all we need is the bible.

What the hell
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91
I'll just chuck thiis in here.
I've been reading the comments, and there's this one guy, probably (or hopefully) a troll, who keeps on writing about how the Dad's a monster for introducing his baby to satanic music, the demon, how he's sending his baby to eternal damnation, long live Christ and all we need is the bible.

What the hell

Yea, hopefully it's a troll.

Though I have known people who think all rock music will immediately send you to hell.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Even though I can't stand Led Zeppelin, even I appreciated that. When I was 3 I fucckin' loved the Beatles, I kept making my dad play Rocky Raccoon over and over again.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
there are so many better led zeppelin songs, but that kid is seriously awesome
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by unet
Wasn't that Opeth?

TS, that was funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImvnjDMV-08

Quote by riffmasterjosh

BREE BREE BREE!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Last edited by SlipknotRule93 at May 14, 2011,

F***ing awesome! hahaha
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive