After drooling with envy for quite a while at my friend's Jag, he actually offered to sell it for a super good price. I couldn't pass it up and jumped on it immediately. Had to snap some pics of it with its quirky little sibling. Thanks for looking!

SLAP energy drinks ftw.
Thanks gang! The knobs are from a 70s G&L Bass. I had them on the Jagmaster but opted to have them trade. I like them on the Jaguar quite a bit as well
SLAP energy drinks ftw.

That is a very nice guitar. Hope you may enjoy it for all of your musical life.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
LOL thanks! And I intend to. I've GAS'd for a Jaguar for far too long. The Jagmaster did a wonderful job for what it is but the lack of a rhythm circuit and strangle switch was driving me mad. Beyond happy with it.
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
Really nice pics!

HNGD!
Kombat Gear:

Last edited by some1fat at May 14, 2011,
          That's the MIJ HH Jag Special, right? They're quite the beast. I've wanted one for a while myself. Nice catch.
          Beautiful guitar, beautiful pictures... Beautiful knobs!
          Guitars:
          '11 Gibson Buckethead LP
          '97 Fender Cali Series Strat
          ?? Samick Bass
          '01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
          *reaction to seeing the two guitars together*

Incredible. Very nice. May it serve you well!
          Quote by PsiGuy60

That is a very nice guitar. Hope you may enjoy it for all of your musical life.

never been more happy that I took Latin.
          no sir away a papaya war is on
          Quote by the_perdestrian
          *lolstack*

i must agree its fun to fck with people that take other languages and try to make them pronounce Veni, Vidi, Vici correctly or any common sound in Latin for that matter. its nice to have a word for damn near everything too

oh and HNGD i love the setting you used to showcase your guitars fits very well i must say
          Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
          Raven RG100 Amplifier
          Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
          how do you define a guitar for a female?
          how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?
          Quote by Destinyrider22

oh and HNGD i love the setting you used to showcase your guitars fits very well i must say

Thank you! Something about the gritty nature of the space seemed to be the perfect contrast to the shiny chrome of the Jag. Appreciate the compliments from everyone
          SLAP energy drinks ftw.
          What you all don't know is that there is a chair with leather straps and a mysterious wedding dress in the same shed! So scary!

Oh hey Ian wassup man...I love these guits and can't wait to touch them and caress them and stuff. HNGD Broseidon, King of the brocean.
          LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
          Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
          Quote by the_perdestrian

Hehe, or learned one of the most famous phrases in history?
          My Gear:
          Suzuki Classical Guitar from 60s
          B.C. Rich Warlock
          Epiphone Les Paul Junior
          Monterey Steel String Acoustic
          Maton M255 Steel String Acoustic
          Agile AL-3100 w/ EMG 81/85
          Bugera 6262-212
          This reminds me, the other day I saw a female fronted band and the girl used one of these, about half way through a song, she screams like a banshee, not as in the vocal style, as in an actual scream. Blew me away. Anyway, nice guitar man, HNGD!
          Ben

GEAR:
          Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Deluxe
          Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar
          Blackstar ht-5 head
          Blackstar ht-408 cab
          Landola V72 Acoustic
          Seymour Duncan Woody SC

Quote by lolometer1
          Wanna be sex buddies?
          Quote by housemd
          nope.
          Quote by lolometer1
          This reminds me, the other day I saw a female fronted band and the girl used one of these, about half way through a song, she screams like a banshee, not as in the vocal style, as in an actual scream. Blew me away. Anyway, nice guitar man, HNGD!

Based on my experience, I'll assume the scream was a side effect of the guitar's awesomeness.
          SLAP energy drinks ftw.
          Quote by Ippon
          Nice clean guitars! Congrats!

BTW, any plans to change the PUs or are you happy with them?

Very happy with the Dragsters. Very bright thanks to what I'm guessing are 1 meg pots. I really am not a big fan of standard humbuckers in offsets but these are bright and airy enough that they almost have a p-90/single coil quality to them without the hum. For the music I'll use it for they're fantastic. Probably not enough output for some people's tastes but I'm very happy. Wouldn't mind changing the pickguard at some point but honestly, that's the only thing I can think of and that's just me being picky
          SLAP energy drinks ftw.