Okay so I have just purchased a Bugera 333XL with the cab and waiting for it to be delivered now!

After having a play around with it for a while I would like to build up a collection of pedals, now I was wondering weather it would be better to keep the Bugera/Behringer link and get a Behringer PB1000 Pedal board and some of the pedals or if there is anything better that can be suggested?

I usually play heavy rock/metal like, Metallica, Bullet for My Valentine and Avenged Sevenfold.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
sorry dude but im not really an expert on that specific pedal. but i was wondering if you could recommend a good wah-wah pedal.
the distortion tones on that head are sick, so unless you just need delay, phaser and effects like that id just get a channel switch.
stay qawy from the bheringer pedals they suck! look into the MXR, EH, Mod tone pedals most are very good.

for most people a clasic crybaby is all the ever need.
I highly suggest against Behringer, although I hear their pedals aren't as bad as their amps. There are always better things to be suggested. It's all in your preference and playing style. I suggest going to like guitar center or any music store, and trying out as many pedals as you can to see what you want.
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
Naked with a bowl of cereal with headphones.