i own a sunburst 2008 american deluxe strat with a maple fretboard im not sure if its alder or ash. also the guitar came with SCN pickups and i was wondering if anyone could give me their opinion of them. if you think possibly a pair of lindy fralins would be worth it to upgrade thanks everybody
Thats a nice strat you got there. Well if you don't care about hum then I will defitinely with some Suhr or Grosh siungle coil pickups. Never tried Fralins but from what I heard they're a hit or miss. SCN and all hum-cancelling pickups are shit compared to true single coils.

Hum usually matter only when your at home. At a gig the hum is rarely there as long as you got good pickups.
i have a deluxe strat with hot wound scn's. don't know if that's the same as your pups but i wouldn't be inclined to change mine, they are as good as any other pups i've heard or tried.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Is it light or heavy?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"