My dad just spent half an hour trying to convince me his idea for an infinite energy machine using magnets could work, all whilst I got madder and madder whilst practically shouting the laws of thermoydynamics at him.

Half an hour later I realized it was a joke.
Revenge must be taken.

So basically, what kind of troll parents does the Pit have?

Also, this is not a trolldad comic thread..
THIS IS A LARGE DISTRACTING SIGNATURE.

You overuse 'whilst', by the way.

Your user title makes me really worry for your dad.
Quote by due 07

You overuse 'whilst', by the way.

Your user title makes me really worry for your dad.

Quite. He could take me in a fight.. But he isn't getting any younger.
THIS IS A LARGE DISTRACTING SIGNATURE.
You used whilst twice in a single sentence. You have bigger problems than your gullibility.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
My parents are literally trolls, its pretty embarrassing to be in public with them.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

My dad trolls in public so hard it's hilarious, in crowded elevators, he'll stand in front of the door, and when it stops on a floor that someone selected, he'll be all like, wtf, I didn't want to stop on this floor, and then closes the door, and he's like 6"1', most people around here are tiny, so he just shuts the door, and everyone is forced to ride to our floor

MityEDIT: Also, this one time in an elevator, some retard was pushing the door open button and wondering why the **** the door wasn't closing, my dad calmly punches his hand out of the way and slams the door close button
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
Last edited by mitythor666 at May 14, 2011,

epic dad award nominee right here
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by mitythor666
My dad trolls in public so hard it's hilarious, in crowded elevators, he'll stand in front of the door, and when it stops on a floor that someone selected, he'll be all like, wtf, I didn't want to stop on this floor, and then closes the door, and he's like 6"1', most people around here are tiny, so he just shuts the door, and everyone is forced to ride to our floor

MityEDIT: Also, this one time in an elevator, some retard was pushing the door open button and wondering why the **** the door wasn't closing, my dad calmly punches his
hand out of the way and slams the door close button

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
My dad once pressed EVERY button on the elevator in an attempt to be funny. Some people needed to go to the top floor, too. There was only one elevator in the building, 15 floors. He was blocking the door. He's 6 foot 9.... Yeah.

Funniest one to date was convincing most everyone at his work that he'd repaired his phone, which had been shredded by a lawnmower. He had a spare
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
I'm so happy I clicked on this thread. its official dude, your dad WINS! this reminds me of that mormon chat room and everyone asking them how magnets work.. But seriously though, it sounds like the only way to prevent your parents from trolling the shit out of you is murder.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
There is something wrong with you. You come on a forum asking for advice on something that can easily be solved with tweezers.
bang his wife. that'll learn him!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
bang his wife. that'll learn him!

THIS!
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
There is something wrong with you. You come on a forum asking for advice on something that can easily be solved with tweezers.
My mom has this thing where anywhere we go she stays like 10 feet behind me telling everybody that she is not allowed to let people know she's with me. Its the so embarrassing
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
My mom has this thing where anywhere we go she stays like 10 feet behind me telling everybody that she is not allowed to let people know she's with me. Its the so embarrassing

wut?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by element4433
You used whilst twice in a single sentence. You have bigger problems than your gullibility.

+1

Whilst should only be used by people trying to look smart.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by TheSexPanthers

I very nearly pissed myself

Yeah, my parents are fairly boring. But an ex of mine had absolutely brilliant parents, who came across as very proper, business owning, stereotypical family people...but were masterminds at subtle trolling. I worked this out early on, and quite often joined them in driving the girl to almost tears of desperation.
Quote by ShadesOfNight
I very nearly pissed myself

Yeah, my parents are fairly boring. But an ex of mine had absolutely brilliant parents, who came across as very proper, business owning, stereotypical family people...but were masterminds at subtle trolling. I worked this out early on, and quite often joined them in driving the girl to almost tears of desperation.

Hence why she's an ex?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by TheTones
I dont get the Chinese One :S

Sum ting wong with you.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
and the best dad award goes to.... (TS whats ur dads name?)
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
That chinese one took me like 5 minutes reading it over and over to figure it out.