Hey. I'm looking for a nice guitar strap but there is soo many so I don't know which to choose. I prefer it to be padded leather and with locks. Brand doesn't matter. Also it should be black or something like that ("metalish"). Any help, please? It can't cost more than ~80 dollars (55 euro).
Line6 Spider IV 75
Blackstar HT 20 Combo
ESP LTD EC-401
Washburn WG-580
Quote by Amaseng
Forget guitar straps, what you really need is a new amp

LMAO!

just get a strap you like the look of and buy some schaller strap-locks or something.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I just buy guitar straps when ever I happen to go to the guitar shop and see one I like
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

I have this red ibanez on that i love, stays on well, and has this weird clip on it ( like the 3 pronged one that are on rucksacks) its pretty sweet.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by Amaseng

Haha why? :P
Line6 Spider IV 75
Blackstar HT 20 Combo
ESP LTD EC-401
Washburn WG-580
it's a UG inside joke :p
Gear:
LTD EC-50
Vypyr 30

Sanpera II funds: $206

Quote by JKHC
I know....in dumpsters, closets....what next? I'm going to stand outside for the rest of the day. Maybe a guitar will fall out of the sky and I can catch it.
Quote by Amaseng

sig time i think
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I like my Jack Daniel's guitar strap.
It's not padded or locking and it does dig a little into the neck sometimes (material's nylon web), but son of a bitch, it's Jack Daniels.
Last edited by Norse Thrasher at May 14, 2011,
Looks are a personal thing, only you can decide that part. All I can tell you, is if you are going to use it for gigging, then get one that does the job right. Stick to a 4" wide strap for both strength and ease of wear on the shoulder. I just got a leather one that was black on the outside and grey on the inside. Matches my guitar (grey with black hardware). And as stated earlier, get a good pair of strap locks. I went with Ernie Ball, the 3 point locking balls lock better than a few of the others. Schaller's have a great rep too. The only other one I saw that I liked was another 4", that was nylon with "gel" padding on the edges of the straps.
I have a Levy one I like, it's plain, just solid black (which I like). It's got a leathery feeling outside but kinda a smooth slippery-ish inside. HAHA I probably sound like an idiot trying to describe, but I love it!
GEAR:
Fender MIM Strat (all black everthing!)
Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Zvex Distortron
Fulltone OCD
ISP Decimator
Vox AC30C2

Power Chords and Downstrums
Quote by ptregaskis
I have a Levy one I like, it's plain, just solid black (which I like). It's got a leathery feeling outside but kinda a smooth slippery-ish inside. HAHA I probably sound like an idiot trying to describe, but I love it!