The IB HL Biology exam is all I have left to take. Any advice for what to study for papers 1 and 2?
I'm not much of a biology person, so I can't help.

But I will say that I've heard a few HL Bio students say that they "don't understand life." Then I remind them that they are in HL Biology. Lulz were had.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I really hate it. My teacher sucked hard, so we spent more than a month on botany crap that has yet to make an appearance on any exam I've taken so far (except for one 2 mark question about angiosperms vs. bryophytes). Consequently, close to 33% of the material that I've been studying has not once come up in class. I'm really scared of this exam.
Genetics.

Bio-chemistry. (Proteins, all that crap)

Systems. (Respiratory, digestive, etc).

Still, these are the strong topics for at least the past five years. Don't blame me if they changed them.
Quote by Victory2134
You're just so energetic and cute. Exactly what I want in a pet squirrel, except you're a person.

I kindly ask you to correct my grammar. And also to smile.
It really wouldn't be all that bad if you had a good teacher. The trouble is, I don't, so I'm having to learn material on my own, which would be OK if I liked biology. I don't like biology, so motivation is hard to find and I really don't know what to study.