Anyone who believes that Friday the 13th is bad luck, then let me tell you that I beg to differ. Yesterday I bought an amp for a ridiculously low price. By now you should realize it is a Fender DeVille. I Picked it up today and here is my NAD thread.

This is a 2005(?) Fender DeVille 410. I saw an ad on Craigslist and the seller wanted it originally for $600 then lowered to $500 then to $450. And did I pay $450? No, I paid $400 on it. The thing I was most glad when I first glanced at the amp was that It came with wheels. YAY!! I've always wanted these because they were so versatile but I could never get my hands on it either because of school, I didn't have the money, or I would see it for a price low and someone snatches it by 12 hours time. I also tried the Hot Rod III version but it would never catch on to me. What else can I say other than this amp is amazing. Now the question is what to do with my Line 6 Spider 15W?
i suggest you make a blow up the spider video right nao.

HNAD, wheels and all.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
your guitar is tiny or your amp is huge

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
your guitar is tiny or your amp is huge

I was gonna make a "Thats what she said joke" but.............
Happy new amp day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
Raven RG100 Amplifier
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
how do you define a guitar for a female?
how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?
Nice cardboard guitar in the background. Made me do a double take.

Post of clip of your amp!
Quote by TheHungryGnome
Now the question is what to do with my Line 6 Spider 15W?

Exactly the same problem I will have soon. Congrats on your new amp. I'm planning on getting a new one soon, not nearly as great as yours (same brand though )