Just tried doing it now (I'm doing the mod on a BC Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V) and it looks like there's no room for TWO batteries in the main compartment (where the volume and tone knobs run are). The only other compartment (other than the battery compartment which to my understanding can't be used with the 18v mod) is the compartment for my tremolo bridge's springs and no wires run through there.

Any tips on how to do my 18 volt mod or is it not possible on my guitar?
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Shouldn't you be able to wire the battery compartment into the circuit?

Keep one battery in the original battery compartment.

Then connect the other inside the main with the switches.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Can you plug the batteries to each other and have room. I mean the positive to negative leaving two open. If you can, split (cut) the pad in two and plug in on the open ends. I did that on my Agile and I wrapped the batteries in foam and lay them on the controls.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Quote by Syriel
Shouldn't you be able to wire the battery compartment into the circuit?

Keep one battery in the original battery compartment.

Then connect the other inside the main with the switches.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Brilliant!

Now I'm actually here with my dad who's good with this kind of stuff. He just told me what you did lol.

His main concern though is where the battery that's in the main compartment will go. The concern is that the battery will touch and damage any of the other wires connecting to the volume and tone pots, thus screwing up the guitar as a whole. Is there any way to fit a battery into the main compartment and not have it touch the other wires?
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
So just to be clear.

The 18v mod leaves the guitar using TWO batteries for a total of 18 volts not three batteries amirite?

Typically people put both batteries in the main compartment but you CAN make it so that one of the batteries can be used in the guitar's original battery compartment right?
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
ttt
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by TheBodomBullet
So just to be clear.

The 18v mod leaves the guitar using TWO batteries for a total of 18 volts not three batteries amirite?

Typically people put both batteries in the main compartment but you CAN make it so that one of the batteries can be used in the guitar's original battery compartment right?

You can do it that way if you know what wires to splice.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Quote by TheBodomBullet

His main concern though is where the battery that's in the main compartment will go. The concern is that the battery will touch and damage any of the other wires connecting to the volume and tone pots, thus screwing up the guitar as a whole. Is there any way to fit a battery into the main compartment and not have it touch the other wires?

unless the terminals of the battery are actually shorting on the pots/wires i cannot see how they could damage anything, if they are shorting just wrap the battery with some insulation tape
Quote by TheBodomBullet

Tape the battery to the wall of the compartment that has the most free space. People stick batteries in there all the time with actives all the time. It should be fine there.

If you're that worried, tape the wires that connect the batteries in it to the wall as well, so it doesn't interfere with the other wires thats usually flying around the compartment.