http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt40if_sUB8

The audio and video were recorded separately so theres a few spots where I screwed up on the video recording haha. But the sound is still there so it's all good.

c4c of course

Thanks.
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

You're a decent 11'er Bryc3e

Nothing can keep you away from the need to create.. Cause your path is free! - Jari Maenpaa
Either you've gotten your tone insanely close to theirs, or your backing track is up too high and I can't hear your playing.
Quote by robhc
Either you've gotten your tone insanely close to theirs, or your backing track is up too high and I can't hear your playing.

I did work on getting their tone for a few days and then I actually duplicated the track to make it louder without sacrificing tone or turning the song down. I can hear myself quite well but that's probably cause I made it. Either way, thanks for watching and commenting
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

Nothing can keep you away from the need to create.. Cause your path is free! - Jari Maenpaa
Quote by Bryc3e
I did work on getting their tone for a few days and then I actually duplicated the track to make it louder without sacrificing tone or turning the song down. I can hear myself quite well but that's probably cause I made it. Either way, thanks for watching and commenting

After re watching my video I can honestly assure you that that is my playing. Cause if you fast forward to the chorus you can pretty much only hear my guitar.
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000