Page 1 of 3
I know this kid (Crackhead Tim). We were friends when we were kids, but he is 36 years old and lives in his mom and dad's basement.

He smokes pot, crack and drinks. Sometimes he does odd jobs for me. I hired him to paint my basement and he painted around everything then left all my empty plastic bottles and a gas can right touching my gas furnace (luckily it was summer!).

Anyway, it is on TV and in the papers someone robbed Dunkin Donuts. I was 80% sure it was him so I sent it to my friend who also knew him back in the day (before he was a lsoer) and he is 100% sure it's him. I showed it to three people who never met him (showed them a pic I have of him and the tv camera pic) and all three think it def could be him - so now I'm 90% sure.

The kid was cool when we were young. His parents spoil him rotten and nothing is ever his fault - even his drug addiction.

Would you drop the dime on him or let it slide? Normally I would never snitch but he never came back and finished painting for me and I paid him already - I tried to do him a favor because he owed money to the "wrong people".

I don't know if it would be against the rules to post his pic and the pic from the news. If it's not I'll put it up here.
Ahh his life probably sucks enough. Unless there's a cash reward, don't bother. They'll find out eventually.

EDIT: You can post the pics and article from the news on here, it's fine.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Did he rob them of their money or their donuts?

If donuts, ask for some.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Post em.

And yea turn him in. Hopefully he will get arrested go to rehab and get off his ass to start a new, good life for himself.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

the only rational reason not to turn him in is because he's your friend, which is entirely subject to your point of view on this man, so this is a little redundant.

i would say turn him in. just reflecting on my above point here.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
What kind of moron robs the only place cops hang out at. Ya you should turn him in. Anybody that stupid is a threat to the entire planet.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by laid-to-waste
the only rational reason not to turn him in is because he's your friend, which is entirely subject to your point of view on this man, so this is a little redundant.

i would say turn him in. just reflecting on my above point here.

It's not redundant. He did ask what YOU do, thus creating discussion.

But to the OP, I think it would honestly be best if you turned him in. It might be the kick in the ass he needs.
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

You're a decent 11'er Bryc3e

Nothing can keep you away from the need to create.. Cause your path is free! - Jari Maenpaa
Quote by Bryc3e
It's not redundant. He did ask what YOU do, thus creating discussion.

But to the OP, I think it would honestly be best if you turned him in. It might be the kick in the ass he needs.

let's face it, it's an advice thread, man
Quote by Jackal58
What kind of moron robs the only place cops hang out at. Ya you should turn him in. Anybody that stupid is a threat to the entire planet.

Talk to him? That may just be an option. I'd say turn him in. He didn't finish the painting job...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by Jackal58

thats the best point to anything ive ever read
He is your friend, but there is a chance he can rob or take something from you even though you don't think so. So keep that in mind.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
Quote by Jackal58

seems like he got away with it so far

But if he's 36, how old are you, TS? I hope he didn't try to paint your OTHER downstairs area white.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

night guise ok yeah cool night bros
Snitches get stitches, TS.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
When I saw this title I thought you meant somebody robbed dungeons and dragons

But I say turn him in
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Just do it, if he didn't want to get in sh*t he shouldn't rob places. Not your problem.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Well, he's not my friend. We were friends years ago. Everyone has written him off but I had tried to help him by giving him some odd jobs and such.

I'm gonna take these down soon but what do you think?

Quote by e-taubs
Well, he's not my friend. We were friends years ago. Everyone has written him off but I had tried to help him by giving him some odd jobs and such.

I'm gonna take these down soon but what do you think?

that's not him.

you see, in the lower picture, he has a white shirt on.

in the higher picture, he has a hoodie on.
Usually places like DD where I don't see them making a lot of money from profits don't carry much money in their drawer. He probably got away with 500 dollars at the most, if lucky, something he could of made in two weeks with a mininum wage job, seems like quite the risk.

You should turn him in, then tell him it was you when he's in jail, this way you can tell girls that your name was tattooed on another person to try to make them think hmmmm, just don't tell them it was a guy...also might get murdered.
The side burns on the guy in the top picture look a lot thicker but it looks like the same guy
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
The side burns on the guy in the top picture look a lot thicker but it looks like the same guy

also, this

humans are incapable of shaving/growing hair
turning him in wont get him any help for his drug addiction most likely. drug use is pretty rampant in the ol pokey and there isnt much rehabilitation offered to convicts. hes just going to get locked up for a few years.

id be careful letting people know that you know/think it was him that robbed the place and are thinking about turning him in. if that gets back to him, thats the kind of thing that gets people hurt/killed. idk what kind of a person he is, but i wouldnt trust a crackhead facing a prison sentence.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
There's probably a thousand people in the same town that look just as much like the suspect as your friend does. I can't believe you posted his picture. Don't be such a back stabber, show some balls and confront him or remove his picture until you find out at least.
~JP~
Last edited by Jammy Pige at May 14, 2011,
TS

If your mom got robbed and someone was in that situation, what would you do?

NOW BLOODY GO LOCK HIM UP
Tell him that you know he did it and that you think he needs to get some help. Make him think that if he doesn't change you're going to snitch.
Quote by shelovemyguitar

Talk to him? That may just be an option. I'd say turn him in. He didn't finish the painting job...

This, what kind of low life doesn't finish painting, he deserves life in a maximum security prison!

Seriously though, i'd turn him in. He's just running himself into the ground right now so maybe a little bit of time in jail will straighten him out. And he did kind of BREAK THE LAW so there's consequences for that obviously.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Zoot Allures
Who the **** cares if he robbed them? It's not like the company is short of cash.

Quote by e-taubs
well, do you guys think its him or do u think its not?

He has longer sideburns in one and the most damning point of evidence against you has already been stated, he is wearing a black hoodie in the cctv picture, he is wearing a white shirt in the other.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Who the **** cares if he robbed them? It's not like the company is short of cash.

Stealing from a crook is still a crime

Fuck Robin Hood
Page 1 of 3