Have any of you ever experienced this? I'm near-sighted and I've been wearing contact lenses for around 6 years now. Just now I took my contacts out and immediately noticed that things aren't as blurry as they usually are. I looked at the clock that's several feet in front of me and could easily see what time it was, which I haven't ever been able to do without my contacts due to how blurry it looked.
Last edited by Masamune at May 14, 2011,
Envious.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
better watch out, masamune.

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

My dad explained this to me (he's a surgeon/doctor. So this is pretty solid). When people get a bit older (close to 30) their vision actually gets better. This is because the lense in your eye (meaning the biological body part) begins to harden as you get older. This improves your vision.
All you need is yo' fingers and the strings
Quote by Masamune
^I'm still almost a decade away from being 30 but hey, I'm liking the improved eyesight.

The age obviously would vary from person to person. But my dad said it happens to most, if not all people.

One can never go wrong with a natural improvement
All you need is yo' fingers and the strings
I've had the exact opposite happen.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
You sure you didn't just like fall into radio-active waste and have them fuse with your eyes and give you super sight proper marvel super-hero style?
I love Prog, +1 for synth solos and songs about maggie thatcher.

Gear:

Geddy Lee Jazz (Black )
Fender Rumble 100 (It lights up )
MXR Auto-Wah (Purple... )
Boss Bass Overdrive (I can almsot sound like Chris Wolstenholme )
you sure your eyes arnt just reacting to your contacts? if you've used the same ones for a number of years, your eyes can adjust

for example, if you wore glasses with lenses that made everything upside down, over a period of years, your eyes would adjust so you would see everything right side up, untill you took the glasses off and then your natural vision would be upside down

i learnt that about 4 years ago so dont flame if im wrong haha
Were you recently bitten by a radioactive spider?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I know I can read and make out things DESPITE them being blurry. I've gotten used to the blurr. But I still use my glasses during class.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Yep! Honestly, I cannot remember if I was near or far sighted, but I had to wear glasses in 4th and 5th grade. Come summer vacation going into 6th grade, the optometrist said my eyes had corrected themselves and I no longer needed them .

My sister on the other hand has been wearing glasses for almost 20 years now.