I just hope if it's proven to work it's freely distributed, rather than patented by one big pharma company, to allow people in need to have access to it.
"Good evening, this is Dan Rather and you're not gonna believe this shit! They are fucking everywhere!"

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by Deplorable
I just hope if it's proven to work it's freely distributed, rather than patented by one big pharma company, to allow people in need to have access to it.

That's not going to happen.
Quote by RU Experienced?
That's not going to happen.

Hopefully with enough international pressure it won't be patented, and hopefully it isn't like I Am Legend.
There already is a cure for AIDS. Its called having unprotected sex with a virgin. Sheesh...
Sergio 'Checo' Perez 2013 Formula One World Drivers Champion
Quote by CannedBullets
Hopefully with enough international pressure it won't be patented, and hopefully it isn't like I Am Legend.

I thought of that immediately upon opening this thread.
666 BRO
Quote by CannedBullets

That movie messed me up for a while...I was younger, but still, scary as hell. Hopefully this goes well on humans.
Quote by CannedBullets
Okay, now we need to come up with a plan in case I Am Legend happens.

Get drunk
Quote by CannedBullets

Won't happen. Private companies will seek to make as much profit as they possibly can from this discovery. They will justify this decision by the idea that if it weren't for them, the scientists who came up with this would not have been able to. They will thusly be allowed to patent it, because they see themselves, and the law sees them, as the sole owners of this cures; gods with the ability to say who lives and who dies based on their ability to pay.

Poor? Fuck you, you and your kids and die.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by CannedBullets
Okay, now we need to come up with a plan in case I Am Legend happens.

Let Will Smith handle it.

Quote by 3lusiv3
Get Charlton Heston on it. Like Will Smith, but not a pussy.

What good is a dead man?
666 BRO
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Won't happen. Private companies will seek to make as much profit as they possibly can from this discovery. They will justify this decision by the idea that if it weren't for them, the scientists who came up with this would not have been able to. They will thusly be allowed to patent it, because they see themselves, and the law sees them, as the sole owners of this cures; gods with the ability to say who lives and who dies based on their ability to pay.

So long as there is a big pharmaceutical company behind this discovery, I can only see this happening.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Privatized medicine is probably one of the worst inventions ever made, the Working Class will always be screwed over in the name of the Dollar. Hopefully people will fight the HIV/AIDS vaccine being patented.
Quote by CannedBullets
Privatized medicine is probably one of the worst inventions ever made, the Working Class will always be screwed over in the name of the Dollar. Hopefully people will fight the HIV/AIDS vaccine being patented.

Worse than the DVD rewinder?
Aw shit. Stocking up on guns and building ultraviolet spotlights around my house.