So I finally got the pedal I've been wanting for a while now today. I've only messed with it for about 5 minutes, but even after that small amount of time, I am completely in love with it.

I also have a Boss MT-2, and this thing completely slays it. Judges wouldn't even bother showing up to this contest.

I'm not too good with serial numbers, but I believe this beast was made in 1985. I was surprised at the immaculate condition it's in given it's age. It's a very versatile pedal. While it easily pulls off the death metal tones that it is most famous for, it also is capable of 80's metal tones. It's a shame that Boss doesn't make distortions pedals like this anymore. I don't see myself pulling this off of my pedalboard anytime soon.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
dear lord get some clips going *fap fap fap*

I have a mt-2 too, never use it, i've heard some great things about this pedal, i'd love to try it.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Hnpd
how much did you got it for??
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Laney Lv412a Cab(FOR SALE)
Soon To Get::
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
Quote by Tango616
dear lord get some clips going *fap fap fap*

I have a mt-2 too, never use it, i've heard some great things about this pedal, i'd love to try it.

I'll see what I can do, but no promises - I don't have any proper recording equipment, just my Droid phone. Maybe it'll turn out sounding decent.

Quote by deepsal
Hnpd
how much did you got it for??

Nothing really, it was a straight up trade. I traded my Boss OS-2 to a guy who was looking for one to mod. Worked out awesomely for me, because I never really used the OS-2.

I payed $40 for the OS-2 though.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
was the hm2 modd'd?

gutshots nao.

hnpd
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.