Hey guys,

I've been looking into a cabinet for my Li'l Night Train for a bit more volume/fatness. Originally i've been looking into a 212 closed back but stumbled accross this on eBay for $200AU. I'm unfamiliar with the Hiwatt series, is the Maxwatt just their entry/cheap products or would the M412 be suitable? A speaker change isn't out of the question for me.

Cheers in advance.

EDIT: I play anything from Joe Pass, Eric Johnston, Dream Theater, Andy Timmons, Metallica, Hendrix...lots of stuff.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Last edited by Eppicurt at May 15, 2011,
Also I just found a Blackstar HT 2x12 cabinet with celestion sevent 80 speakers for $250AU? Good deal?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
the cab is pretty good, I can't speak about the speakers. I will say I really love my Lil Night Train through my Greenback
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}