my first recording, ive re mixed a bunch, re done guitar tone, etc. Guitar playing could be tighter but that I can't fix at the moment. www.facebook.com/condemnyourmaker "like" us on facebook if you enjoy the tunes. Criticism welcome
USA Jackson RR1, Carvin Custom 7 String, Peavey 6505+, Krank Krankenstein Cabinet, Carvin Power Conditioner, Line 6 G 90 Wireless, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Full tone OCD Overdrive, ISP Decimator, Boss TU 2 Tuner
nope not yet :/ it's funny how hard it is to find a good screamer. We really want someone that can sing too. I don't know if there is room tho for any singing in this song. Disturbed_EMG you seem to be the only one that listens to our song!, thank you!
USA Jackson RR1, Carvin Custom 7 String, Peavey 6505+, Krank Krankenstein Cabinet, Carvin Power Conditioner, Line 6 G 90 Wireless, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Full tone OCD Overdrive, ISP Decimator, Boss TU 2 Tuner
bumping my own shit. i want people to hear it! also if you are in the san diego area and can scream/sing please contact us! just email our facebook. i used addictive drums for this recording and i think it sounds decent, curious to know if i really should buy superior drummer with the metal foundry expansion pack or is that a waste of 350 dollars? I know i could do more tweaking on AD but i want to know someones opinion that is really experienced in both.