Altight, room was damn hot, because the heating was on, so I got up to turn the heating off, and as I was about to turn the switch off, I sort of "lost consciousness"; I couldn't see and it felt like I was dreaming. I also remember shaking violently, and when it was over there was a high pitched ringing in my ears coupled with white noise.

This is the first time this sort of thing has happened to me, and I have no idea what do now.

Tl;dr
Think had seizure; wat do now?
Last edited by WishfulShredder at May 15, 2011,
Quote by kirky boy
realise no one in the pit is qualified to help you and see a doctor you pleb

I think the point of the thread really was in the very first sentence.

TS, got a girlfriend.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
that's not a seizure, you just passed out. Probably through dehydration. Drink water and rest. You'll be fine.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
well you can never really know until you go on youtube and view some flashing lights....

seriously...go get a doctor's opinion you dope
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by WishfulShredder
Altight, so I had just had sex with my girlfriend, and the room was damn hot, because the heating was on, so I got up to turn the heating off, and as I was about to turn the switch off, I sort of "lost consciousness"; I couldn't see and it felt like I was dreaming. I also remember shaking violently, and when it was over there was a high pitched ringing in my ears coupled with white noise.

This is the first time this sort of thing has happened to me, and I have no idea what do now.

Tl;dr

how old is she?
Quote by WishfulShredder

Possibly, best thing to do now would be to seek professional medical advice instead of asking a bunch of guitarists on the interwebs... oh, and next time you have a problem with your guitar or your playing technique, don't bother asking a doctor.... unless of course he's a really good guitarist.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at May 15, 2011,
Um I'd say take some aspirin, stay away from flashing light. And a little exercise never hurt anybody (I said in my doctor voice)

Dude I asked the pit awhile back about what to do when I drilled into my hand, I got like 20 responses that I should stop beating off so hard!
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Possibly, best thing to do now would be to seek professional medical advice instead of asking a bunch of guitarists on the interwebs... oh, and next time you have a problem with your guitar or your playing technique, don't bother asking a doctor.... unless of course he's a really good guitarist.

My doctor likes Slurpees.

Sounds like vasovagal syncope from your description.

Oh hey it does! why thankyou. I guess this thread has no value any more.
Last edited by WishfulShredder at May 15, 2011,
I analyzed your symptoms and it's definitely Schleriouseptus Kreptosis.
Self diagnosing is not accurate, go see a doctor.

Quote by Neer
I analyzed your symptoms and it's definitely Schleriouseptus Kreptosis.

Really? I got lupus.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
TS; are you gonna see a doctor? Can you ask him a guitar related question for me?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Kensai
Self diagnosing is not accurate, go see a doctor.

Really? I got lupus.

Don't you know?
Its never lupus.
ಠ_ಠ
You questioning my medical expertise, boy?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by jambi_mantra
that's not a seizure, you just passed out. Probably through dehydration. Drink water and rest. You'll be fine.

No.

Lupus erythematosus is a differential diagnosis for pretty much anything; it's just bloody unlikely.

TS, it does actually sound like a epileptic seizure. Go see a doctor and get an EEG, etc.
Fender Highway 1 Strat
Agile Septor Pro 725

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Axe-Fx Ultra

Trust me, I'm a medical student
Quote by Ratfish

TS, it does actually sound like a epileptic seizure. Go see a doctor and get an EEG, etc.

Although he could just have an allergic reaction to having sex.
Quote by WishfulShredder
Oh hey it does! why thankyou. I guess this thread has no value any more.

You keep ignoring the only valuable advice you'll ever get in a thread like this; see a doctor, you gumby bastard.
Quote by Ratfish
No.

Lupus erythematosus is a differential diagnosis for pretty much anything; it's just bloody unlikely.

No?

Hot room+sex=sweat. Add in getting up to turn the heating off, lack of blood to the head. Pass out.

Go to a doctor, come back and post the result, I'm betting 100 bucks it was nothing
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
heat stroke/dehydration imo, see a doctor and tell him/her what happened just in case dude
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by jambi_mantra
No?

Hot room+sex=sweat. Add in getting up to turn the heating off, lack of blood to the head. Pass out.

Or, possible heart condition?
Quote by jambi_mantra
No?

Your arterial baroreceptors signal your cardiac and arterial smooth muscle maintain blood pressure, even if you're dehydrated. Postural hypotension (getting up too quickly and feeling light headed) only happens when they don't react fast enough and corrects itself quickly; nor does it manifest in ringing ears/violent shaking

Heat stress -> confusion, blurred vision, impaired judgement/consciousness.
Fender Highway 1 Strat
Agile Septor Pro 725

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Axe-Fx Ultra

Last edited by Ratfish at May 15, 2011,
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Or, possible heart condition?

Possible, but unlikely. I'm not denying he should go to a doctor, I just wouldn't recommend convincing himself he's got epilepsy.

Quote by Ratfish
Your arterial baroreceptors signal your cardiac and arterial smooth muscle maintain blood pressure, even if you're dehydrated. Postural hypotension (getting up too quickly and feeling light headed) only happens when they don't react fast enough and corrects itself quickly; nor does it manifest in ringing ears/violent shaking

Heat stress -> confusion, blurred vision, impaired judgement/consciousness.

I have Postural Hypotension, it can cause shakes and ringing ears. Ringing ears especially.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Guess what they teach us in med school isn't universally correct then eh (no sarcasm)

In any case, TS's case is definitely neurological. The cause of it is unknown until a proper medical history/neuro exam can be done.

Settled.
Fender Highway 1 Strat
Agile Septor Pro 725

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Axe-Fx Ultra