OMG! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! My cousin has had me on a serious Chevelle kick, so I covered it today. I saw your comment, so I had to come here to see if you covered it too. This is ****in hilarious man! I'm uploading another take atm in which I did the bridge correctly.

Let me watch your vid so I can crit it man.
Quote by eXperiment63
OMG! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! My cousin has had me on a serious Chevelle kick, so I covered it today. I saw your comment, so I had to come here to see if you covered it too. This is ****in hilarious man! I'm uploading another take atm in which I did the bridge correctly.

Let me watch your vid so I can crit it man.

Seriously lol. I'm subscribed to you so it popped up, I was speechless.
But good shit, I'll watch your new upload when it's up.
It's been a while since we covered the same song, it was bound to happen again.

Now, my crit of your video! You seem to be closing off your throat when you reach for those notes. Try to stay relaxed and just push the air from your diaphragm as fast as you possibly can to hit them with a bit more ease. In mine, you'll see I go that octave higher on the bridge, and it isn't easy to pedal off of that note over and over, hahaha. G#4 is NOT an easy note for me to stay on. My high note is A#4(Man In The Box), and I struggle with that one a lot. Hell, A4 gives me trouble at times. But pushing the air out of you as fast and as hard as you can with your diaphragm is the only way I've found for me of hammering those high notes home repeatedly.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1442312
Last edited by eXperiment63 at May 15, 2011,
Thanks for the advice. I just tried opening up a bit more, and it seems a lot easier. I'll crit yours when its up! :]

And yeah it's been a while, but it was just really mind blowing, because this is the only thing I've done in like a month, so the chances of me doing it on the same day as you pretty much was just kind of crazy.

nvm i see your edit, ill do it now lol.