I'm in need of damaged guitars to restore, as i have been doing some projects for friends who loved the work that i did for them just reply to the thread or PM me, stating what guitar you would like to sell
Hey man, I'm selling a Squier Affinity Strat, it's not damaged as such but there's a fair few paint chips and dings on it. It's two tone sunburst with a maple fretboard, let me know if you want it
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

got an old squier super strat (ssh pickups) quite a few dents and dings and the bridge is a £5 replacement from ebay when the last one packed in, can send pics and sort a price if you pm me
I'd do it for £70 ono + postage
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

I have an affinity in perfect working order with the exception that the paintwork is a bit battered and the neck's nut slot needs to be recut and is currently filled. Please make an offer if you're interested.

I have some other stuff in a thread in this page if you're looking for anything else, take a look!
yep