Ok this is a little cheeky but here goes............

This year I have decided to return to my old stomping ground-Triathlon and in doing so will be running many races over the summer, mostly for myself. I will be aiming to quash personal times and goals with the hope of coming in the top 5 of a few races. I will not win however, Im too short.

Selfishness aside, there is one race that I am doing for other people and that is London Triathlon which is an Olympic distance race consisting of a 1500m swim, a 40k bike, and a 10k run.

So what relevance does this have to you?

Its simple, I need sponsor ship. Or rather the BRITISH HEART FOUNDATION does.

Im not sure if this is legal in the pit, but whatever. If its not it will get taken down, if it is then a great charity will get some much needed money.

So why BHF? And why Triathlon?

Well I will answer the latter question first. I started Triathlon a few years back as a way to kick drugs and partying and focus on something positive. Needless to say it took over my life and became on obsession (much like the drugs) so I cut back for a year and decided to focus on my band. That was until this Xmas when my uncle had his 3rd heart attack, or rather on boxing day.

He is a healthy man of 50. He walks his dog everyday, swims or goes to the gym at lunch time when he can and eats a healthy diet. So why does it keep happening?

Well quite simply, my family have shitty hearts, my grandad has had two heart attacks, my dad has defects and I too have inherited one (although at the time of print mine is in outstanding condition-which it should be considering the hell I have put it through!)

So there it is. All I am asking of you is to spare a little coin. Anything will do! £1-£10000000000000's It really doesnt matter what you can give just please, please do if you can give something.

Think about it as a contingency plan, a back up if you will when you dive head first into that next kebab or burger. Someone has got your back somewhere. There is help for you as people have raised money.

If this is not allowed in the pit, I am sorry for wasting your time and please direct me to somewhere where it is allowed but do remember that it is an awesome charity doing great work all over the UK and without it, the Uk's number one killer would kill plenty more.

Thank you for your time. To sponsor me please go to

TOBY TRI HARD

Cheers

T
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
im not sure this is technically allowed, but ill bump the thread so more people can see it lol
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
If its not I completely understand and will remove it, if it is thanks for your help!

T
Fender USA Strat

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Probably not allowed, but good luck! I did a 26-mile walkalthon last week for a local childrens hospital so well-done
Quote by metaldud536
I've never seen the point in doing charity runs and walking for causes. Why don't charities just collect the money and get on with it?

people wont donate otherwise.
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by metaldud536
I've never seen the point in doing charity runs and walking for causes. Why don't charities just collect the money and get on with it?

Some people/organisations feel they can't just collect the money. They want to either offer the givers something in return or show how much they care.
.............bit more than a charity run tbh mate. Im semi pro
Fender USA Strat

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
If anyone reports this thread because it's ''not allowed'' they are a complete loser.

Good work OP.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Hope it's allowed, I was going to do the same once I can confirm who I'm running for having just entered a half marathon.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Quote by metaldud536
People won't donate unless they see someone breaking a sweat?

like if you saw an ad for a charity saying "donate to this great cause yada yada" whatever those ads say, you'd probably be a lot less likely to donate than if someone came up to you and said "hey im doing this run for charity wanna sponsor me?"

thats hw i feel about it anyway
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

I fail to see why this wouldn't be allowed.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Good luck with it mate, a tenner of mine's going to the BHF via you. (I hope to god not literally).
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Cal UK, your donation is very much appreciated!
Fender USA Strat

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Wait, you're in Bristol too?! Awesome.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
I sure am! Im the tw*t running around the city with spandex on all day and night!
Fender USA Strat

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Just a quick bump for the people at BHF!
Fender USA Strat

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Over-use of the word 'cheeky' in unnecessary times...My friends in bristol do it too...it's so lame
Quote by dnamra13

when i was waiting for slayer there was a guy who kept on touching his **** in public i was like HELL NO !!!. what the F*** is wrong with this place.

I gig around London, UK, check us out/add us

www.facebook.com/follly
www.follly.com