im going to purchase an ibanez rg1527 soon and i wana swap out the pickups and put in dimarzio d activators but i dunno if i should get the pickups in black, tan or green. im getting the guitar in teal color. it looks the same as chris broderics guitar. thnx in advanced guys
Agile Septor Elite 727
Peavey 6505+
chrome plated? (not covered, dimarzio chrome plates). maybe cream?
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
What you should do is instead of putting in a d activator, just put in wooden block. I did that with mine and it gives it a great sound. I put in a chunk of oak and it works nice, it's kinda got a piney tone to it but still gives it that hard edge sound of willow
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Stick with black. That off-blue colour Ibanez uses doesn't go with much other than black and DiMarzio suck for not offering their 7-string pickups in the same colours that the 6-strings come in. The green is a really, really bright green, the cream is a darker and more orange shade than most cream guitar parts are, white will clash and zebra won't fare much better. So black is your only option that won't look totally shit.
Why would you want to change the pickups on a guitar you don't even own yet?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Why would you want to change the pickups on a guitar you don't even own yet?
Look at his amp. Look at his sig. He says he plays "deathcore". Is it any wonder he's fixed on having D-Activators before he's so much as touched the guitar?
Quote by grohl1987
Look at his amp. Look at his sig. He says he plays "deathcore". Is it any wonder he's fixed on having D-Activators before he's so much as touched the guitar?

ohh and btw yes my amp is shit. but im gonna get a peavey 6505 with a vader cab when i have the chance. i just got the marshall cuz i got it off a friend for a good price.
Agile Septor Elite 727
Peavey 6505+
Steven Seagull is right.... And also, don't worry about the color.

PS asking other people about what color you should pick for your guitar is ridiculous. You presumably have preferences, so pick what you like.
Green?
Quote by MortifiedLizard
recently I turned it into an Esquire that impregnates unsuspecting people with my children whenever I play it.

Quote by Duv
The only good thing about my MG30 was I was able to have it in my room for 5 years solely as a place to hide cigarettes and condoms.