A measurement of resistance.

TBH there's not many bass heads I can think of that would be unsuitable for that cab, what are you looking for in a head?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
I have no idea, but I want one that can get some good lows, that you can actually understand the low notes and not just hear a distorted mess, but I like a little bit of treble on my bass as well. Not everything has to be low ...
I don't like the funky sound much, though.

I was looking into some Ampeg heads, but I don't know if they would work with that cabinet.
The one I had in mind was the Ampeg PF-500
Yeah, it would work and you'd get about 300W.
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

Still better than what I have now, I have an Ampeg BA115, it's 100W, but it's way too small for the gigs I do constantly. It's not like I play huge places, but it's still not enough against 2 guitars and the drumset.

Thanks
Yeah, 300W will be more suitable for that, plus the larger speaker area will make it project better.
Also, if you feel like it further down the road, you can attach another 8ohm cabinet and run it as a 500W full stack.
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid

Solid state Ampegs are my worst nightmare as a roadie, the DI line is horrible and i see more people have problems with them then any other amp. Avoid - there's better out there
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects