I've been playing a mh1000fr for a while now, but I've been thinking about replacing it with a carvin dc400. How do Carvin dc necks compare to esp thin u necks?
They're ever so slightly thinner at the nut and ever so slightly thicker at the heel. They're also a tiny bit more rounded, they've got a slightly flat back but it's not as much as the ESP neck is. Compared to the "thin U" of the ESP, I'd call the Carvin neck a "thin C". It's not that different that you won't get used to it., it's not like going up to a Fender or Schecter neck let alone a Gibson one.
Quote by grohl1987
They're ever so slightly thinner at the nut and ever so slightly thicker at the heel. They're also a tiny bit more rounded, they've got a slightly flat back but it's not as much as the ESP neck is. Compared to the "thin U" of the ESP, I'd call the Carvin neck a "thin C". It's not that different that you won't get used to it., it's not like going up to a Fender or Schecter neck let alone a Gibson one.

Thanks man. Thats arelief, I've heard they are like Ibanez wizards and i totally hate Ibanez necks
Quote by rox355
Thanks man. Thats arelief, I've heard they are like Ibanez wizards and i totally Ibanez necks

I think you accidentally a word.

OT: Do you like Wizards or not? You should edit the post

EDIT: Oh, ninja'd. You fixed it.