A piece of the nut on my razorback guitar broke off. I've been trying to find replacement online, but don't have a clue what to get. Does anyone have any idea??
Is it Floyd-equipped? If it's not try Graphtech, they make replacement nuts(only thing is if you order online like I had to you can't but less than $20 in stuff so I had to order 2 nuts...xD) and the TUSQ XL nut I got is miles better than the piece of crap that came with my ML. If it's got a Floyd Iunno what to say but I'm sure there's a solution.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Not its not the locking nut and I don't have the floyd one. A lot of the nuts say their for fender, gibson, or other guitar. Will those work? Was yours easy to replace?
Quote by metallica470
Not its not the locking nut and I don't have the floyd one. A lot of the nuts say their for fender, gibson, or other guitar. Will those work? Was yours easy to replace?

Iunno, it all depends on the nut size(Dean's site has the nut width on it, I'm pretty sure my ML was a 1 5/8"), though I'd say to not look at ones for Fender as they have different nuts. And replacing mine involved taking the old one out by using a hammer and a screwdriver(as a chisel) to get it out, then doing the same thing to hammer it back in. not hard at all. xD
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Want some nuts?
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
haha ok. I looked at the graphtech ones and it looks like the tusq xl comes pretty close. I talked to the dean support guys and it would be 10 bucks including shipping to get the same one I had. Would you reccommend doing that? or get the graphtech one? would it be better quality?