Poll: Would you be upset about the prospect of being eaten?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you be upset about the prospect of being eaten?
Yes
73 61%
No
30 25%
I honestly can't say
15 13%
Voters: 119.
Page 1 of 3
In this scenario, you are an innocent person who does not watch perverse material on the internet and does not have a small child padlocked in his/her shed.

You get kidnapped. By atheists. Obviously. After all, they have no morality. Anyway, these atheists tell you that after they kill you, they are going to eat your flesh because it will make them stronger (because that's what atheists do). And then they leave you chained up with no possible method of escape (your pokeballs have been taken from you, your weapons are all malfunctioning, your knives have turned to rubber, Cannibal Corpse is nowhere to be seen, etc.).

You have some time now, because they're leaving you to marinate and tenderize, which you can understand, because nobody wants to eat tough, flavorless meat. Once you got over the initial shock of "holy ****, I'm going to die," would you be upset that they were going to eat you? And if so, why?

Poll soon.
Atheists can have morals. You're thinking of nihilists.

After I'm dead, I don't really care what happens to my body. I'd be kind of disgusted though.

Edit: Also, think of all the meat you have eaten. What makes your body more special than any other animal?
Last edited by slipknot5678 at May 15, 2011,
That cooking thread has really gotten to you.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by trueamerican
In this scenario, you are an innocent person who does not watch perverse material on the internet and does not have a small child padlocked in his/her shed.

I don't know about you guys, but personally this is extremely hard to imagine.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by slipknot5678
Atheists can have morals. You're thinking of nihilists.

After I'm dead, I don't really care what happens to my body. I'd be kind of disgusted though.

Edit: Also, think of all the meat you have eaten. What makes your body more special than any other animal?

I think/hope he was kidding.

I don't care what happens even though I wouldn't be able to be put in a giant floating bottle if I was eaten.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
It would really depend on who was eating me, but since they are atheists, then i probably would not want to be eaten by them. Maybe if they were Jewish that would be okay because I've been told I taste very kosher.
To be honest with you, being eaten isn't in my top 10 list of things to do... It would not be appreciated at all.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I want to donate my organs to people who really need them for transplant or to science if the other option doesn't work. Umm being eaten... I don't care but dying yeah.I would hate that
0/10, nice try for an 11er.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I would piss on myself to prevent being eaten, for awhile.
you're a stone fox
i wouldn't mind if they were hot girls.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I would pray for God to save me.

Yeah, that usually has a happy ending. Just look at his son:

actually, it seems like christians are the ones who eat the blood and body of that guy.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at May 15, 2011,
Athiest aren't cannibals!
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
Atheists? I don't think I'd live long enough to worry about being eaten, being Roman Catholic and all
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Just to clarify... the atheist jokes were... jokes. I just had an "discussion" (read: I was just yelled at for being akin to Stalin and Hitler) with my religious grandmother, so I have a little residual anger.

Anyway, it's after you're dead. Personally, I don't really care. I believe that after I die, I'm going to be worm food. So why do I care if I become person food?
Quote by trueamerican
Just to clarify... the atheist jokes were... jokes. I just had an "discussion" (read: I was just yelled at for being akin to Stalin and Hitler) with my religious grandmother, so I have a little residual anger.

You should have eaten her.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
You should have eaten her.

...I did. What did you think the whole point of this thread was? I told her my plans and she was all upset that I was going to eat her and I was all like, "WHAT?"
assuming i could get over the fact that ima get eaten id at least ask them to donate the organs instead of eat them

also i know ima be dead i better be a real good meal
no raw meal shit i wanna be served gourmet style
Quote by trueamerican

Anyway, it's after you're dead. Personally, I don't really care. I believe that after I die, I'm going to be worm food. So why do I care if I become person food?

Sorry about that.

You're Stalinist? I get yelled at for being a "stupid liberal commie" too.
Of course I wouldn't care, how else are they gonna find the energy for all that science-y stuff they do?
Quote by slipknot5678
Sorry about that.

You're Stalinist? I get yelled at for being a "stupid liberal commie" too.

Not at all. I think the connection, however tenuous it may be, is that Stalin was an atheist and was kind of against the whole "religion thing."

Quote by Marshmelllow
i don't think you have a strong grasp on what atheism is.

Atheists are godless cretins that kill people and eat them so they can absorb their life energy and live forever. I don't think YOU have a strong grasp on what atheism is.

Quote by trueamerican
Not at all. I think the connection, however tenuous it may be, is that Stalin was an atheist and was kind of against the whole "religion thing."

Atheists are godless cretins that kill people and eat them so they can absorb their life energy and live forever. I don't think YOU have a strong grasp on what atheism is.

I wasn't actually calling you Stalinist, I was jokingly going along with what your grandmother said.
Quote by Marshmelllow
i don't think you have a strong grasp on what atheism is.

Atheists are a part of a mad cult that worships their lack of faith and morality in life. they're evil satanists. Hitler was an atheist!
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
Hitler was an atheist!

bwahaha. the threads over now you've mentioned Hitler.
Quote by Marshmelllow
bwahaha. the threads over now you've mentioned Hitler.

what's wrong with hitler? do you not reich him or something?
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by fearofthemark
what's wrong with hitler? do you not reich him or something?

Nice. Nice.

Anyway, I was kinda hoping people would explain their rationale, but it appears as though that's not going to happen....
Quote by Xiaoxi
I don't know about you guys, but personally this is extremely hard to imagine.

I know, it was a real immersion-breaker for me. I can't honestly say how I would react.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by trueamerican
I believe that after I die, I'm going to be worm food. So why do I care if I become person food?

Because you'll be feeding filthy atheists. >_>
Being atheist myself, you have it all wrong. What we do first is put the body (still living) in a bag, and tenderise it with baseball bats.

Then we start the cooking.

11 original herbs and spices in this bitch.
Page 1 of 3