Anybody have any word on these? They look nice and I've read a couple good reviews on them, but then I read to that you should go agile and not douglas if I order from Rondo
wanted your opinions.
Unbelievable guitar! I bought it as a gamble figuring I'd only be out shipping if I didn't like it, and returned it. Plays as well as my Schecter C1+, and RG7321. Stays in tune perfectly after a good set up. Look absolutely gorgeous with great upper fret access. There were a couple small, and I mean small, flaws in the finish, but for the price I can't complain. Easily my favorite guitar after dropping a new set of pickups in.
Quote by WuGuitarist
Unbelievable guitar! I bought it as a gamble figuring I'd only be out shipping if I didn't like it, and returned it. Plays as well as my Schecter C1+, and RG7321. Stays in tune perfectly after a good set up. Look absolutely gorgeous with great upper fret access. There were a couple small, and I mean small, flaws in the finish, but for the price I can't complain. Easily my favorite guitar after dropping a new set of pickups in.

God, you made me feel good.

What else do you own and how does it compare?

And how does it play/what kind of stuff do you play?