Is an agile AL-3100 a better guitar than my schecter c-1 classic. Just as an overall comparision on versatility and build quality? Just wondering since ive heard good things about rondo.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

There are three places: "where you were", "where you are" and "where you want to be".

Story of my life
Last edited by -Kr0n1c- at May 16, 2011,
Not ever having played a Schecter C-1, I can't really give you a good comparision, but in respects to the Agile:

Durable
Good sustain
The weight feels a little off, but nothing too bad
The neck and frets have a nice comfortable feel
Very nice tone
Good strap pin positions (in my opinion)

Overall, a steal for about $400
Currently Using:

Washburn X-Series w/ SH-8 and Pearly Gates
Peavey Vypyr 120h
Peavey Valveking 412 Slant
ISP Decimator
Ernie Ball .12-.56

Quote by CannedBullets
get to Wisconsin, do a S.E.A.L Team 6 style raid on her dwelling with a few other guys, show no mercy
whats wrong with the c-1 that makes you consider the agile? what are you lacking/looking for
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro
whats wrong with the c-1 that makes you consider the agile? what are you lacking/looking for

Its just a general inquiry. Just i hear so much about them i wanted to know how thy compare to mine for that price. It would always be a good secondary.

And p.s. I love my c-1 classic, its an amazing and extremely beautiful guitar if youve ever seen one
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

There are three places: "where you were", "where you are" and "where you want to be".

Story of my life
Last edited by -Kr0n1c- at May 16, 2011,
the c-1 classic is miles ahead of the agile 3100
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
that being said, agiles have certainly earned their rep around here and i think the al-3100 would probably be a great secondary guitar
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED