is there a song, maybe by kid cudi, that goes "got me feelin like...i'm something special or something" and it's kind of in a spoken voice? definitely a guy singer and probably a hip hop song..anyone know?
All at once,
The world can overwhelm me
There's almost nothin' that you could tell me
That could ease my mind.
Bark at the Moon
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Roadhouse blues- The Doors
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by due 07
God... dammit... Grinderman...

Grinderman>Your favourite band
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by wizards?
No man, it's the one that goes, "De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da"

wait no, its that reggae one that goes, "mm mm cha ka, mm cha ka"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Grinderman>Your favourite band

This guy knows whats up.

Grinderman kicks ass.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
This guy knows whats up.

Grinderman kicks ass.

Quote by L2112Lif