I hate the way my voice sounds now. I don't find it deep enough, and I have little control over it. At times it sounds low, at times it sounds high. I have very little control over the tone. Are there any good tips or exercise on how to change how my voice sounds by using my diaphragm better?
its one thing to ask how to sing, but how to talk? Really?
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
Quote by scimitar_255
Hit puberty?

This. My voice got quite a bit lower after I got through the first few years of puberty.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I'm 19 almost 20 but my voice still cracks at times. I'm a late bloomer I guess.

I know you can use it to learn how to sing, but it also helps your voice sound different. So yes. really.
Quote by TriviumisEpic
I'm 19 almost 20 but my voice still cracks at times. I'm a late bloomer I guess.

I know you can use it to learn how to sing, but it also helps your voice sound different. So yes. really.

Then you just have a lame voice and there's nothing that you can do about it.
Go cry in a corner about it.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
my natural voice still does the same, so i usually put a fake voice on (slightly deeper and stable)

i practice impressions. basically what i do i find a voice i'd like to impersonate, and a get a clippit of that voice. then i record myself repeating that to the best of my ability. i listen the rerecord. usually i do that several times a day for a month. i found its a great way to increase your vocal range.
Hey man, some people learn quicker than others? :S

I don't really know what to tell ya, man. Stand up tall, let those balls drop, and when you breathe in, let it come in deep, so you feel your stomache go out. Then use lots of air, and push that air out. Copy what you see on tv, and you'll be making real words in no time.

Serious about the breathe in deep, and stomache thing, and the lots of air.
I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
-Jim Morrison
You could take some oratory lessons. I took them last semester in order to speak in public. It works, I mean, people are somewhat intimidated by well executed discourse, whether they notice it or not.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Quote by Zoot Allures
Drink whiskey, smoke some cigarettes.

y'know, i always thought that the "whiskey" voice could only b obtainted through years of abuse ala rod stewart and tom waits, but one summer i drank about 12 ounces of whiskey as well as some other random drinks lyring around- at the end, my voice is all of the sudden from a little asian boy's to clint eastwood. i was hoping to wake up with my new sorrowfull busker voice, but no dice

thoughts at the time : "eueurghhmm kooL"
Quote by RedDeath9
Just give it some space, it'll open up eventually.

his talking about his voice.
something you could try is to practice breathing with your stomach, try puffing out your stomach when you breath. keeping your shoulders back and having good posture