while cleaning up around my house I found this guitar its pretty wrecked and missing parts
is it worth fixing or should I just throw it away?

Holy Shit Massive Pics
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Quote by supersac
you found alefty guitar?

yep but its useless to me I'm right handed
thats why I'm wondering if its worth fixing up to put up on the wall or something
just clean it up...screwed up guitar (aesthetically) are sexy
I'd fix 'er up. If it's not useable, you can always mount it on the wall or sell it - lefty guitars are hard to come by, I'm sure someone would be grateful.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by PsiGuy60
I'd fix 'er up. If it's not useable, you can always mount it on the wall

thats what I was thinking of doing but I can't find any info on the guitar so my next question is gonna be what do you think I should put in the guitar?

if I do rebuild it I'm gonna sand it back and repaint it and get the pick ups and everything working in it even if I can't use it just so I have a project to do
My Gear:

BC Rich Metal Master
Schecter Omen Extreme 7
Coffin Case Blood drive
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Marshall DSL 401
Or give it away to a lefty guitarist who would want to fix it up.
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Quote by cameronol
thats what I was thinking of doing but I can't find any info on the guitar so my next question is gonna be what do you think I should put in the guitar?

if I do rebuild it I'm gonna sand it back and repaint it and get the pick ups and everything working in it even if I can't use it just so I have a project to do

The hardware, especially pickups, is preference.
In terms of tremolo, make sure it fits inside the cavity - re-routing it for a bigger one is a lot of work for a wall ornament.

You may want to replace the nut if you're going to do anything useful with it, like setting it up Hendrix style.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Doesn't look too bad at all. I wouldn't paint it, just a good cleaning, then a setup. Perhaps new wiring. I bought a lefty recently, and its kinda fun to try to play left, it reminds me of years ago when I started.
The tuners look like junk but the rest might be ok. Its a guitar, why wouldn't you fix it up.

On another note, how the hell do you randomly find a guitar just laying around your house? How come that crap never happens to me?
Quote by RebuildIt
Perhaps new wiring.

some of the wiring has come out so it would need new wiring

Quote by samhell
The tuners look like junk but the rest might be ok

the tuners are stuffed they don't even turn anymore
and the switch is stuck in that position
the knobs are hard to turn so they need replacing
the jack I'm hoping is ok
I'd say it needs new pick ups I think it was left outside at some stage coz they have a bit of rust on them

Quote by samhell
On another note, how the hell do you randomly find a guitar just laying around your house?

I think it was given to my brother when he was younger and he put it in the back of the wardrobe and we forgot about it then found it again while cleaning up
My Gear:

BC Rich Metal Master
Schecter Omen Extreme 7
Coffin Case Blood drive
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Marshall DSL 401