Do you know if there is there a single pedal that is a wah (and can go straight to the front of the amp) but that can also be used as an expression pedal for my Nova System?

I'm trying to work within the size of my pedal board, but obviously if there is no such beast I'll just have to get a bigger board.

But yeah, I primarily just use a tuner > wah > front of amp and then have a Nova System > Loop Station > FX Loop.

I'd like to get an expression pedal for the Nova System but don't have room on my board for another large pedal. So ideally I could have one pedal that does both. By default it would be a wah-wah, but if the MIDI controller of the Nova System is used for a particular preset, then it would work as an expression pedal.

I hope my description is relatively clear...
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
I'm not sure if such a thing exists (My knowledge of MIDI is severely limited, but it seems to me that MIDI can do anything, haha). The only thing I can think of that might help is that they make really small expression pedals that I've seen alot of guys use. They look like this

http://www.this1smyne.com/product_list/pedals/me-mini-expression-pedal/
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Hmmm, interesting. Don't know how I'd use such a device, but nice to know people are thinking of solutions!
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native