so i scraped all the paint from my guitar, its made up of indian red cedar, its similar to ash.

how do i keep the termites and moisture out?

do i use paint varnish, or some type of oil? I need something that would work with ash wood. i heard oil is best for only some type of woods.

but not a branded things cause those things are hard to find when theres a fricking rebellion going on in the country.

help please!

any help would be appreciated!
Ask a carpenter, they should know. And you never have to use "branded" expensive stuff-it´s just wood!
You probably want spray-on nitrocellulose lacquer. Does a fine job against moisture, and termites...I've never heard of a guitar with termites. Ever. Seriously. They don't like things that move. And they don't crawl on open surfaces, so you'd see the mud tunnel. Any finish should keep them off, but so will moving your guitar at least an inch every few days.

What country are you in?
lybia i guess? they have rebellion like madness there. also i dont have termites anywhere near me in holland.
Quote by wolvenrick
lybia i guess? they have rebellion like madness there. also i dont have termites anywhere near me in holland.

On what do you base that..
Move the guitar around, get a nitrocellulose lacquer, keep it off the ground. Those are the 3 tips.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.