Tell them about the evil muslims leeching on welfare. Use Hitler's speeches about jews, but switch "jews" with "muslims".

That convince many Norwegians to vote for a faux political party.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
That's a no-brainer! Persuade your audience / class that musicians need much more sex and attention than average mortals. We can't be jerking off because we need our fingers and wrists for playing guitar....not to mention the calluses on our fingertips making our penises look like they were made of leather.
Arguing on the Internet is a lot like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded
I don't believe in persuasive speeches.

"To acquire immunity to eloquence is of the utmost importance to the citizens of a democracy."
-Bertrand Russell

So I would write a persuasive speech about the dangers of persuasive speeches. Include some quotes from Thank You for Smoking, talk about how the winner of a debate isn't the person with the best point, it's the person with the silver tongue, talk about the dangers of eloquence distracting people from the point. You'll get points for irony, originality, and the truth of what you're saying.
Defend pedophlila.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
Defend pedophlila.

Of course an anime freak would say that >

You say that as if you're joking, but we all know that you truly want everyone to believe it's okay for you to go balls deep in Misty's ass while Pikachu licks your asshole.

I did a pursuasive speech about how homework in every way, shape and form should be banned... didn't go down too well with my teacher though :P
Quote by trueamerican

"To acquire immunity to eloquence is of the utmost importance to the citizens of a democracy."
-Bertrand Russell

So I would write a persuasive speech about the dangers of persuasive speeches. Include some quotes from Thank You for Smoking, talk about how the winner of a debate isn't the person with the best point, it's the person with the silver tongue, talk about the dangers of eloquence distracting people from the point. You'll get points for irony, originality, and the truth of what you're saying.

That was a persuasive pitch.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
convince them that they are living in the matrix
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Since you can't think of anything I assume your not very academic.

Maybe legalizing weed?
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Quote by Funky_Fresh91
Since you can't think of anything I assume your not very academic.

Maybe legalizing weed?

Don't do this. Please. Everyone who thinks they're cool does this, and this is coming from a guy who did a presentation in front of my college class on why it should be legal (although it wasn't really persuasive as much as bringing in legal facts).
I did one where I proved Santa did exist.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Pick a girl in the class, and do the entire speech on why, logically, she should have sex with you, using lots of graphs and statistics.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at May 16, 2011,
Scratch my first idea about weed. trueamerican does make a point.

Convince your class that the boy in Home Alone is a psychopath.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Quote by Funky_Fresh91
Scratch my first idea about weed. trueamerican does make a point.

Convince your class that the boy in Home Alone is a psychopath.

I like my idea better, but this does have merit. He is a sadistic psychopath who is incapable of understanding the emotional effects of his actions.

PS it'd probably be helpful to actually know the meaning of the word, which most people don't, shockingly enough. It is not actually an umbrella term for crazy people.
Quote by trueamerican

-Bertrand Russell

I love the idea of this. If you do it i hope you pull it off well!

If not I guess you could choose the usual subjects, abortion, death penalty, politics and so on.