Wrote this up in the last 4 or 5 hours.

Mainly worried on the ending, it's pretty bleh, right? And the same as every other one of my endings, LOLOL.

Thanks for any feedback, will C4C, please leave a link. <3

Updated with new outro. Still not too great.
Attachments:
schweetug1.gp5
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
Last edited by BigBigWater at May 16, 2011,
Really professionaly arranged and composed. The riffs flow really fluently and nothing comes in randomly. The little clean part in the middle adds something and is a nice change to the rest of the song. If you would loop the ending a few times and just let it fade out it will sound very good.

Only one thing could be different for me (and this is completely my own opinion) and that is that this song could do with a little heavier part (think btbam - autodidact).

Very nice work!
Last edited by Ramy91 at May 16, 2011,
Quote by /stab
Just out of curiosity, can you play that on real instruments?

Honestly, I'm not 100% sure. I do write entirely in Guitar Pro first, without a guitar even in my hands. Maybe that makes me a bad person, I dunno.

I intend for it all to be perfectly playable and make sure to acknowledge that though in writing of course. I know a lot of the fingerings in this are bad but can be much easier moved up and down a string and such.

I think the rhythm parts would be the only hard parts because my strange big chords.

In the end I think if I use the GP speed trainer and start from 50% and work my way up I could easily manage it, as I have with my other songs.

Also, thanks for the feedback guys!

@Ramy: I actually had a heavier part written but it wasn't working right. I have been planning on probably trying to get one in before or after the fifths harmony triplets bit.
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
Last edited by BigBigWater at May 16, 2011,
Glad some people can still actually write music, congrats it's a fine piece!
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Vixen
Ibanez RG7321
Cort G210
Epiphone Les Paul 1956 Goldtop
Laboga Mr. Hector
Randall 4x12
Boss MT 2
Boss BD 2
Boss DD3
Korg Pitchblack
At first I did thing it was gonna be a genericy metal thing but I actually love it, very like BTBAM.

Your solo at bar 21 is mind blowing, my favourite bit is bar 32-34.

Some beautiful chords at 54 onwards, really creative I like.

Bar 89 is sweet.

Bar 96 is cool to you could definately have some sweet vocals over this.

Make a nice ending to this song and it will be quality.

C4C? Completely different but ah well :P

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1442604