Okay guys I'm just gonna lay it out straight. I own Harmon kardon Soundsticks(search on google if you havent seen them) and I think they are really good sounding. Infact they work really well when I record my music and mixing it and all. But the problem is how they look. And its really bugging me because I'm having a girl over later tonight, and she expects me to play some music for.
Should I ditch the speakers and go buy some crappy new ones or just pretend that they dont look like two giant silver dildos?

Help me pit
Should have thought about that when you bought then now didn't you. That's what I do when I go buy things or go buy something to eat. I ask myself: "Does this look like a dick?" And 95% of the time I have to resist the urge.

You know what they say, all the best things are shaped like dicks.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
That doesn't look like a dildo.

Thunderbeads on the other hand...
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by spanishyanez

This must be why my dick looks nothing like a dick.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
dude I have a friend who has those.... They are awesome. Never thought of them as dildos. you are just trippin
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Quote by spanishyanez
Should have thought about that when you bought then now didn't you. That's what I do when I go buy things or go buy something to eat. I ask myself: "Does this look like a dick?" And 95% of the time I have to resist the urge.

I got them as a christmas present from my parents... And couldnt really throw them away. But yeah ur right maybe I should've talked to them about it.
Quote by Mondavarious
I got them as a christmas present from my parents... And couldnt really throw them away. But yeah ur right maybe I should've talked to them about it.

Do you find yourself regularly needing to ask your parents not to buy you gifts shaped like dicks?
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Will-kun
dude I have a friend who has those.... They are awesome. Never thought of them as dildos. you are just trippin

You think so? I still can't get the image of her look out of my head when she sees them.
Quote by metacarpi
Do you find yourself regularly needing to ask your parents not to buy you gifts shaped like dicks?

I think his parents are trying to send him a message....
Quote by metacarpi

Dude haha not at all. I just really needed good speakers and I got those and they really arent that bad. Just how they look.
Stick them in a play power chords with the volume up, I guarantee she won't leave.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by trueamerican
I think his parents are trying to send him a message....

If his parents are showering him with dick-gifts, I think he's been sending them the message......
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
If his parents are showering him with dick-gifts, I think he's been sending them the message......

Or he's been sending them half the message and they're waiting for him to send them the rest of the message........
Quote by trueamerican
Or he's been sending them half the message and they're waiting for him to send them the rest of the message........

Quote by GLP_Arclite

Lmao we're not flaming you, we're subtly hinting that you're gay. And it's not a situation, they're ****ing speakers.... If your dildo/speakers upset you, play music with your laptop and stop making a big deal out of nothing.
Don't worry, they're inanimate and lack intelligence, hence they cannot conspire to rape you in the middle of the night.

Or can they?
Smile when you say that.
If she mentions your dildo speakers just get your penis out. I garentee it will work
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.