he majored in not asking stupid questions. that's why he's famous.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
He majored at copying Joe Satriani.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I believe he majored in New Age Hippy studies, with a minor in 'Standing in front of a blowing fan.'

SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

he sounds nothing like joe satriani
He majored in sounding nothing like Joe Satriani.

EDIT: And minored in hiring a fucking minor deity to sing on one of his albums, but still having the camera on himself for 90% of all the music videos. While the much more talented singer just flailed his arms around in the background, looking like a mentally ill man who just wandered onto the set.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at May 16, 2011,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I believe he majored in New Age Hippy studies, with a minor in 'Standing in front of a blowing fan.'

Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

ye, havin a gitar and all br0 what a loozer joe had a gitar first
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
He majored in 'writing about 2 good compositions and then generic wanking for the rest of his back catalog'
Quote by hemmen7
Does anyone know???

I'm gonna guess that Steve Vai knows.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
he majored in minor chords. and i believe he minored in major chords.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by hemmen7
Does anyone know???

He originally majored in film scoring, but was only there for a year. Source

Quote by whalepudding

EDIT: And minored in hiring a fucking minor deity to sing on one of his albums, but still having the camera on him for 90% of all the music videos. While the much more talented singer just flailed his arms around in the background, looking like a mentally ill man who just wandered onto the set.

If you're talking about someone who isn't named Devin Townsend, I'll turn your parents into chili.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Last edited by Das_Skittles at May 16, 2011,
man this thread's awesome

i was gonna say it certainly wasn't fashion design

but that "minor in standing in front of a fan" is
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Majored in the minor pentatonic scale.
E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
Quote by Das_Skittles
If you're talking about someone who isn't named Devin Townsend, I'll turn your parents into chili.

Why, I'll have you know I've never spoken about someone who isn't named Devin Townsend in my life.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
He majored in sounding nothing like Joe Satriani.

EDIT: And minored in hiring a fucking minor deity to sing on one of his albums, but still having the camera on himself for 90% of all the music videos. While the much more talented singer just flailed his arms around in the background, looking like a mentally ill man who just wandered onto the set.

Links.

Now.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by theogonia777
he majored in minor chords. and i believe he minored in major chords.

Quote by whalepudding
Why, I'll have you know I've never spoken about someone who isn't named Devin Townsend in my life.

Damn straight.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Guitar0player
He majored in minoring.

you mean he's a miner? i can dig that.
Geopolitics.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Putting on the rockingest production of Godspell this goddamn town has ever seen
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
He never actually went to Berklee - He's an alien Frank Zappa found crashed in a roadside farm while on tour, and turned into a guitarist because, being awesome, he realized how awesome an alien guitarist would be. Berklee is a cover story for the natural ability of his people as musicians technically.

This is also why he appears to always be in front of a fan. That's not hair, it's antennae, they stick up when his people get excited.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
Quote by Horlicks
He majored in 'writing about 2 good compositions and then generic wanking for the rest of his back catalog'

Asshat.