This is included in my clearout thread but thought I'd give it it's own one as well.

Owned for 2 years, best amp head I've played through, admittedly not played all but quite a lot. Crystal cleans right through to super hi gain. Preferred it in every way to the dual rec it replaced but looking for something a lot smaller now.

retails between £1900-£2400 but I'm realistic about the amp market for these at present so will sell for £850 or trade for a nice combo or guitar with cash either way an option if needed.

Amp is in Glasgow and ideally looking for collection as it is a beast but could ship at buyers risk if needed. Demo etc available on request if you're in the area. There's a couple of small scuffs on the tolex but generally excellent, 9/10 condition.

review
Long shot, but 2003 Ibanez Prestige 1570z? All stock.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Thanks for the offer but not into flloyds so the ibanez is out sorry.

I'd consider the peavey as part trade but it's unlikely to be a keeper so I'd be looking for £500 with it?

otherwise bump
another bump, may consider a vetta ii or flextone with floorboard and cash if no guitars or valve combos around.
BUMP, picked up a blackstar combo so ideally looking for non pointy guitars or cash, really could do with this moving so try your luck and who knows.
BUMP, will take £700 for cash, practically giving it away! else still open to trades/part trades
BUMP

seriously £700 cash collected and no one interested, that is crazy cheap IMO!

still consider swaps looking for a hd500, maybe a variax or something guitary but non pointy
SERIOUSLY cannot understand how this hasn't gone! Shame I have nowhere near enough and I just got myself a Laney VH100r, cause this is a f*cking steal! Hope you get it sold soon mate!
Cheers man, I'm a bit like that myself, can only assume not enough people are familier with them as they are amazing amps and I'm only looking for about a third of the new price. Will just keep trying I guess.

anyway still available £700 for else will trade for a good guitar, a blackstar ht20 or a line 6 dt50 combo with cash adjustments either way as required.
can't believe I'm doing this but moving soon for work so need this gone, £700 shipped of £650 collected
£600 collected....c'mon surely someone wants a high end USA made 3 channel valve amp head at 25% of the retail price