The idea for a drive-thru funeral parlor came about in the 1980s. Gang members didn’t want to attend graveside services because of cemetery shootouts. Adam’s drive-thru’s glass partition is bullet proof and this has made it a popular location for gang funerals.

I myself was getting pretty sick of all the cemetery shootouts so I'm glad they came up with a solution.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If they added food to that, it would be perfect. That way all my homies and I could pay our respeck to mah man D'Brickashaw and get us some chicken and waffles at the same time.
I hope they pass some exception for the open container law in such a funeral. how else could one pour out a 40 in memory of one's dead homies?
#DTWD
At my Grandfather's funeral, the crematorium only allowed us 20 minutes to say our goodbyes. After which we had to vacate to allow the next group of mourners their 20 minutes.
I don't see much difference, really.
Quote by PeZ546
At my Grandfather's funeral, the crematorium only allowed us 20 minutes to say our goodbyes. After which we had to vacate to allow the next group of mourners their 20 minutes.
I don't see much difference, really.

Your girlfriend notices the difference between 30 seconds and twenty minutes.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by UraniYum
Your girlfriend notices the difference between 30 seconds and twenty minutes.

Quote by Kensai
I myself was getting pretty sick of all the cemetery shootouts so I'm glad they came up with a solution.

Cemetery shootings is quite convenient. It's like someone stealing your clothes while you're in Gap.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Last edited by TheBurningFish at May 16, 2011,