Page 1 of 2
Get your bod out? Actually...scrap that.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
"Hey if it's not too much to ask, could I borrow some money for something I'd really like but can't quite afford right now. I promise I'll pay you back."
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
why would you want one of those anyway?

why don't you just buy it with your own money?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
why would you want one of those anyway?

why don't you just buy it with your own money?

Can't afford, and its on ebay and gonna be sold tomorrow.
"Would you notice if, oh say £350 just disappeared?"
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
They already know what I want because I showed them the ad and keep hinting by puting up loads of pictures of Synyster Gates with his guitar.
Birthgiver, I demand retribution for those months of solitude in your embryonic sac, or as you call it, "Womb". This, "Gift" if you will would provide ample, "Restitution". Thank you, birthgiver.

Say this very manically and make sure you move your fingers alot. It'll be yours in no time.
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Just ask them nicely I guess, say it can be an early birthday/Christmas present or whatever, try not to be too Syn-ister when asking though...
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Quote by JD2k9
Can't afford, and its on ebay and gonna be sold tomorrow.

A short life lesson: if you can't afford something, then you can't have it.

Why do you feel they should lend you money? If it is simply as you have this money coming in in a few days so need a short advance, then that's understandable, but if you just want this because you want it and will be paying them back for a while then tbh if I was your parents I'd just say "no".

Is it your birthday coming up at all maybe?

Make sure your parents are in the house and you can collect insurance money afterwards. That way you can buy a new one, not a used aidsy one.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
You have no idea how hard it is to earn that money do you?

Ahh.. to be young and naive again.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
you said "loan" right? so however you plan on paying back just do that and skip the middle man
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Offer a high enough interest rate to compensate for the risk involved in lending you money. That's generally how you convince people to give you loans.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by MadClownDisease
A short life lesson: if you can't afford something and can't steal it, then you can't have it.

Is it your birthday coming up at all maybe?

No, and fixed that for you

And my parents are doleys, and with the only jobs I can get at my age, i'd have to wait to get Syn's great great great great great etc grandsons sig :/

My mum's kinda been pushing me to start a band, maybe I'll tell her that I need this certain guitar for the style i want to do.
You gotta learn the value of a £ boy! £350 is alot of money and unless your parents are rich or you're an only child, then there's nearly no chance. save up for one yourself. alternatively, buy something better than that piece of crap. signature guitars are pointless.
DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE
lol
Quote by JD2k9
No, and fixed that for you

And my parents are doleys, and with the only jobs I can get at my age, i'd have to wait to get Syn's great great great great great etc grandsons sig :/

My mum's kinda been pushing me to start a band, maybe I'll tell her that I need this certain guitar for the style i want to do.

Haha I'll accept that correction, in actual terms not moral terms though...

Are you saying your parents are on the dole?

Quote by --ESTRANGED--
You gotta learn the value of a £ boy! £350 is alot of money and unless your parents are rich or you're an only child, then there's nearly no chance. save up for one yourself. alternatively, buy something better than that piece of crap. signature guitars are pointless.

This. I'm sorry but as I say, unless you have the money then it's not going to happen. Everyone has things they'd like if they had that amount of cash lying about, but that's not how things work.
Quote by JD2k9
They already know what I want because I showed them the ad and keep hinting by puting up loads of pictures of Synyster Gates with his guitar.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I have tree fiddy right now. I might give them to your parents in exchange for blowies.

Give it to me in exchange for half of my virginity?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Your parents are on the dole? Get a part time job and earn it yourself. You obviously have no concept of the value of money.

What is this "dole" everyone keeps referring to. Google leads me to a food company, but that doesn't seem to be it.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
What is this "dole" everyone keeps referring to. Google leads me to a food company, but that doesn't seem to be it.

Jobseekers allowance. Basically unemployment benefits. I was on it for a few months. Worked out about £75 a week.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jobseekers allowance. Basically unemployment benefits. I was on it for a few months. Worked out about £75 a week.

Wow, then TS really sucks. Unless his parents ofcourse have a lot of money on the bank.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Tell them you need it for drugs.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by JD2k9
For a Schecter Syn Standard, its like £350 used on gumtree. Any ideas?

have you thought about wether your parents even have £350 to lend?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

ouch i had no idea it was that little :/
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by rancidryan
have you thought about wether your parents even have £350 to lend?

Yeah they do! They have 2 bitchin cars and an old man! And I lent them £400 for a tv once and only got £350 back...
having 2 cars does not mean they have money lying around, it probably means they have less as they are paying out for two cars not one.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by rancidryan
having 2 cars does not mean they have money lying around, it probably means they have less as they are paying out for two cars not one.

They get a new ****ing car every week -_-
Do you have a job?

If not, then don't ask. If you do, then just assure them that all/most of your wages will go straight to them until it's paid.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by JD2k9
They get a new ****ing car every week -_-

what?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JD2k9
Give it to me in exchange for half of my virginity?

How do you lose half your virginity?
Page 1 of 2