So is there an mp3 player thing that is like the itouch thing?

Just wondering to see what options I have. It doesn't have to be exactly like it, but close. I heard the Zune HD is almost like the itouch.
I play guitar.
Zune HD if you want an interface as good as the itouch thing. Cowon if you want a better mp3.
iPod Touch, not iTouch. There is no such thing as an iTouch.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Vampire 255
iPod Touch, not iTouch. There is no such thing as an iTouch.

Yes because abbreviations are so confusing

Anyway, do you not want an iTouch just because they're popular and you're trying to go against the norm because you're oh so kvlt?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

If you want something like an iPod Touch, get a Touch.

That's like saying "Hey I want something like a Schecter that isn't a Schecter."
Quote by TheAbsentOne
If you want something like an iPod Touch, get a Touch.

That's like saying "Hey I want something like a Schecter that isn't a Schecter."

1. why would I want a Schecter?

2. Why can't people just not care if I want a apple product or not.
I also said I wanted to see what other options besides the iTouch thing, never said I wouldnt get an Ipod touch, i rather not get one though since I dont like apple.
I play guitar.
iPod touches are pretty much the best MP3 player in my experience. Hate Apple or not, it's a damn good product, and you can get Pokemon on it!
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Quote by Section 5
iPod touches are pretty much the best MP3 player in my experience. Hate Apple or not, it's a damn good product, and you can get Pokemon on it!

^truth.

I really liked mine...till it fell in water and stopped working . Now I just use my phone as an mp3 player.
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
The iPod Touch is probably the best of the touch screen MP3 players... if a little pricey.

It's not the best MP3-player though... there are plenty of proper button MP3 players that are cheaper, hold more data and sound better.
None of Apple's products sound that great, which is why I've always been put off.

Affordable little Sony players sound great. I've used creative for years but I think the little flash-Walkmans are some of the best players around now.
Quote by vitchb
The iPod Touch is probably the best of the touch screen MP3 players... if a little pricey.

None of Apple's products sound that great, which is why I've always been put off.

Thats why I want to stay away from apple. But only plus is that they have all the fancy apps and crap. Which really isnt needed. Though I would like a web browser. Which I know the Zune HD has.
I play guitar.
Depends on what you want, but if you're not really looking for apps or any of that noise have a good look at the Cowon S9, they sound awesome and have a ridiculously good EQ... And they play FLAC
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by TheWho2
Thats why I want to stay away from apple. But only plus is that they have all the fancy apps and crap. Which really isnt needed. Though I would like a web browser. Which I know the Zune HD has.

The only thing stopping me from getting a Zune HD is the fact that I live in Canadia and they jack up the prices on any Zune product.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝