My friend recently bought a Vox for $175 during a half off sale at a local music store and it's supposedly a Vox AC4TV according to the box, except it's defiantly not. It's a 40 watt and is twice, maybe three times the size, of the AC4TV. It looks similar as well. I also know its not the AC4TVH or the V112TV cabinet.

I've looked all over online and what not but can't find a thing on it. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Should also mention it is not the VT40. It is a tube amp.
Last edited by derpdragon at May 16, 2011,
the VT40 does have tubes in it...

pics would be very very helpful. preferably the front, the dials/knobs and the back.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
pic?
~~~~~~
LTD EC-256 - AGED VINTAGE BLACK
Schecter C-1 Plus - BLACK CHERRY
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~
How d'you know it's a 40w if you don't know the model? If that's what it states on the back of it, that's it's power consumption, not it's output rating.

Are you possibly talking about an AC15? The handwired ones look like oversized AC4s. Your friend would be one hell of a lucky guy to score one of those for 175 bucks though.

Also, pics please.
I've been trying to get a pic myself. I guess I should have mentioned I haven't personally seen it yet so I don't know if hes just retarded or has his hands on something completely different than what he says he does.
I was just wondering if there was just something I was missing. I think I'll assume for now that he has something completely different or is reading the box wrong for now.

I'll let you guys know whats up ASAP.
Quote by TheQuailman

Are you possibly talking about an AC15? The handwired ones look like oversized AC4s. Your friend would be one hell of a lucky guy to score one of those for 175 bucks though.

Also, pics please.

+1, that'd be awesome

but yeah we really need some pics
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?