I'm pretty much settled on an AC15 because that type of clean tone with chime and a small amount of breakup is what I want for my style. I like the medium gain tones with a good overdrive pedal, but would it be able to get a more aggressive sound with a different distortion pedal? I don't mean metal, but something sort of more modern and technical and in the alternative rock vein. I would compromise because I have more options, but I really want that Vox chime and those AC15s are light and provide manageable volume.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
don't see why not EDIT: just use your crunch box? i haven't tried it but it's meant to be pretty good. Use it + the VS od for higher gain tones.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I heard that it doesn't go well with that upper frequencies and mids. I'll try it and see of course, and that's what I'd rather do...
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5