So, I'm 18 now and I'm graduating from high school on May 26 and going to college mid August. I'm going today to try to find a full time job for over the summer so I can buy myself a laptop for school. Anyway, I basically have two houses right now, my mom's and my dads. They're about 8 miles apart form each other. For tax reasons I'm registered, or whatever it is, as living at my moms. But I'm over at my dads a lot more and his house is A LOT closer to everywhere I'm gonna be applying. So, on the application would I be ok if I put my dad's address? Or would that screw me over since my dad's isn't really my legal address?
if you explain your situation, it should be fine.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

im in the same kind of position. Use your official address, whatever address you have on your drivers license, tax forms ect
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
They may have to confirm you're legal to work.. so you should probably use your mum's address.

Just ask and explain to the employer. They'll be more helpful than asking the pit monkeys.
Quote by Adisturbedone
So, I'm 18 now and I'm graduating from high school on May 26 and going to college mid August. I'm going today to try to find a full time job for over the summer so I can buy myself a laptop for school. Anyway, I basically have two houses right now, my mom's and my dads. They're about 8 miles apart form each other. For tax reasons I'm registered, or whatever it is, as living at my moms. But I'm over at my dads a lot more and his house is A LOT closer to everywhere I'm gonna be applying. So, on the application would I be ok if I put my dad's address? Or would that screw me over since my dad's isn't really my legal address?

Your be fine putting your dads address down, i don't see what the problem is.

If there is any problems explain your situation, i doubt there will be though.
8 miles isnt really that much, aslong as you can get to work they wont care how far away you are
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
The address itself isn't the problem. However, if your mom lists you as a dependent on her 1040 and the IRS sees the inconsistency in her form and your form, that can mean big trouble for the both of you. There is no practical reason why you need to use your dad's address.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana