Zen Guitar
by:
Philip Toshio Sudo

Has anyone else found this book? It has completely changed my approach to guitar, and many other things I have a passion for. I highly reommend this book. It is not a book of scales, chords, or anything of that nature. It is simply a Way. Everyone has a song in their heart, and this book will help you on your path...
This would have seemed like an ad, were it not for the pot leaf icon. Now it just makes sense.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Reisgar42
This would have seemed like an ad, were it not for the pot leaf icon. Now it just makes sense.

I concur.
modes are a social construct
I`ve read it, lots of it I found obvious, maybe usefull for those with less life experience. Lots of bits are a bit pretentious, some of it`s usefull. I loved the little quotes at the top of each section.

Basically, concentrate on making your playing sound perfect rather than speed & practice with intent rather than just practicing randomly. It`s good for making you want to grab your guitar after reading it a bit.
Quote by jealousmonkey
Zen Guitar
by:
Philip Toshio Sudo

Has anyone else found this book? It has completely changed my approach to guitar, and many other things I have a passion for. I highly reommend this book. It is not a book of scales, chords, or anything of that nature. It is simply a Way. Everyone has a song in their heart, and this book will help you on your path...

This one comes up for discussion every so often...nothing most of us haven't seen. I've never read the book or felt inclined to seek it out.

Best,

Sean