Please, fill this survey out, it'll take 2 seconds and will help me infinitley. Someone round here must owe me a favor....

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VHYLCG7
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Do you use Promoters/Promotion Company's for these Gig's?

Wow seriously, man?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Wow seriously, man?

Im tired, my grammar's poor, i started work at 4 in the morning. LEAVE ME ALONE!
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

done!
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
done
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Cheers. Oh could i get some feedback on here on why not to deal with promoters? i do on a weekly basis, and know theres the whole underpaying/shite promises problem, but is that all you guys find wrong?
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by cliff_em_all
Cheers. Oh could i get some feedback on here on why not to deal with promoters? i do on a weekly basis, and know theres the whole underpaying/shite promises problem, but is that all you guys find wrong?

The biggest problem with 'promoters' is the fact that they don't actually do any promoting. They put that all on the bands. I deal with them as little as possible.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
The biggest problem with 'promoters' is the fact that they don't actually do any promoting. They put that all on the bands. I deal with them as little as possible.

This is my current problem. Im trying to find a decent soloution where a band wouldn't have to do all the leg work and get paid, but a promoter wouldn't be left in masses of debt after one gig.
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by entity0009
Doing it now because FUCK YEAH SURREY

Surrey is KVLT
Quote by ZanasCross

We just promote ourselves :/
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by cliff_em_all
This is my current problem. Im trying to find a decent soloution where a band wouldn't have to do all the leg work and get paid, but a promoter wouldn't be left in masses of debt after one gig.

Most promoters I know of don't do shit that would put them in debt. Flyers are what? 10 bucks at Kinko's?
Quote by blake1221
Most promoters I know of don't do shit that would put them in debt. Flyers are what? 10 bucks at Kinko's?

Hiring venues? decent 250+ venues cost a fair bit to rent out here.
Quote by ZanasCross