So Ive been leading this band for a while, we have a guitar, drums, keys and myself on bass and vocals. Me and the drummer are in high school and the guitarist and keyboardist are in University.

The problem Ive been having is getting the guys to learn their parts. I had released an album already with a different lineup and have had trouble getting the guys to learn them. They don't object to the songs, they just dont really practice. All of them are experienced musicians and are very talented on their instruments so theres no problem there.

Any advice?
a whip
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
Quote by meow1992
a whip

But seriously, if they arn't driven to practise then ask them whats up, maybe see if they're entirely happy with the stuff you're practising. My old covers band wouldn't practise because they wern't that happy with the songs we were playing but wouldn't say anything.
Set a practice time at the same time every week for the same length of time. 2 hours is usually enough.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by AlanHB
Set a practice time at the same time every week for the same length of time. 2 hours is usually enough.

I think he's talking about individual practise, no?