theunforgivn
The UG'er who says NEE!
1,713 IQ
Yes UG i have a question

I can't seem to discover this on Google, But what is the most musically free Major Label. If i do ever get signed I don't want to have to deal with the executives to make a "Radio Single". I'd just rather never get signed or go with a independent label then to have to sell out.

Edit: I didn't know what thread to post this on, so i posted it on here, move it if needed
rhysm
384 IQ
All of them will want you to make a 'Radio Single'
hope i haven't ruined your dream
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by theunforgivn
Yes UG i have a question

I can't seem to discover this on Google, But what is the most musically free Major Label. If i do ever get signed I don't want to have to deal with the executives to make a "Radio Single". I'd just rather never get signed or go with a independent label then to have to sell out.

Edit: I didn't know what thread to post this on, so i posted it on here, move it if needed

All the Majors and 95% of indies want a "radio single." Good luck getting signed if you aren't a marketable commodity.

Also, I'm willing to bet you're 14 and don't really understand the concept of selling out yet.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
due 07
haaan
2,902 IQ
I'd sell out in a heartbeat if I had the looks/talent.
neidnarb11890
so bored with the USA
270 IQ
Unless you've got major labels lookin' to sign you, I really wouldn't worry about it.