Page 1 of 5
Apparantly, he was on a bus with a dude that made his little sister cry, and he grabbed him punched him and made his face bleed, shouted at him and then headbutted him. The dude then got off at the next bus stop crying for his mum. He has tourette's and ADHD. The dude is now pressing charges against him and he might be getting kicked out my school and banned off all buses in my area.

TL;DR, My friend messed up the face of a dude who made his little sister cry, and now hes having charges pressed against him.

Do you think he deserves prosecution, or do you think the dude shouldn't have provoked him?
Yeah probably. I mean, sure he shouldn't have made your sister cry. But what the hell? That's a bit excessive of a retaliation don't you think? Your friend wasn't even provoked at all, technically just your sister.
Quote by blake1221
Yeah probably. I mean, sure he shouldn't have made your sister cry. But what the hell? That's a bit excessive of a retaliation don't you think? Your friend wasn't even provoked at all, technically just your sister.

Not my sister, his sister.
He commited a crime, ofcourse he should be prosecuted.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Your friends a fucking asshole.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by the bartender
He commited a crime, ofcourse he should be prosecuted.

Seriously this, he was excessive.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Your friend sounds a like a dickhead, I hope he gets double what any one else would get. Purely based on the fact that you TS suck and your friend sucks even more.

There was no need to act that extreme, I hope that guy takes a bat to his head.
Last edited by smokeysteve22 at May 16, 2011,
He has a really really really short temper. Once, he was stoned and I popped bubblewrap in his ear without him looking and he called me a "****ing coon"

*coon (plural coons)

1. (informal, chiefly Southern US) A raccoon.
Quote by ryan_nadon
Your friends a fucking asshole.

this
plmokn12 wrote:
Yes! You deserve a high five in the spirit of Jim Henson.

Gretsch G5129
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Stratocaster HSS
Yamaha FG-336SB
kids today...
Back when I was 15, we played pokemon and got along nicely, I think it was 15.. everything from yesterday to the day I popped out is a complete blur.
and when something bad happened we didnt resort to hitting each other till we bled.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by JD2k9
He has a really really really short temper. Once, he was stoned and I popped bubblewrap in his ear without him looking and he called me a "****ing coon"

*coon (plural coons)

TS, Your friend is a dickhead. Why are you even friends with him?
Yeah I think so. I mean I can understand pushing the kid around a bit for making her cry but f***ing beating him for it? Egomaniacs will be egomaniacs. I bet if he went home and his sister would have annoyed him while he was playing xbox or something he would have thrown something and her and told her to f*** off anyway, I bet he was just defending her as a publicity stunt.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by smokeysteve22
TS, Your friend is a dickhead. Why are you even friends with him?

Cause he's awesome when you know him.
Are you fucking stupid? Or are you fucking your sister?

If that's what you call a friend probably the latter. Loser.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by JD2k9

*coon (plural coons)

That's definitely a racist slur by the way. he wasn't calling you a raccoon.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
in that situation I might have punch a dude too (depends on why he did/said). what do tourettes and ADHD have anything to do with it? so he has nervous tics. doesn't give him an excuse for being an asshole. and ADHD is such a bullshit "condition" to begin with.

would I have punched him? only if he grabbed my sister or made lewd comments. otherwise I'd just get up in his face and threaten him.
#DTWD
Quote by Silent Murder
kids today...
Back when I was 15, we played pokemon and got along nicely, I think it was 15.. everything from yesterday to the day I popped out is a complete blur.
and when something bad happened we didnt resort to hitting each other till we bled.

Tell me about it... what happened to civility? When parents taught actual values and kids didn't act like annoying little c*nts compensating for their small genitals and their probable lack of ability and drive to do something with their lives other than drink cider and attack people?
Quote by JD2k9
Cause he's awesome when you know him.

Beating some guys face in for making his little sister cry?

Yeah sounds really awesome, someone like him is the type to drag you down with him.

You haven't said what he did to his sister?..
Quote by Masamune
Is your friend Epic_Fail?

and i bet the kid he punched was IDKWhatImDoing. wasn't IDK 16?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Tell me about it... what happened to civility? When parents taught actual values and kids didn't act like annoying little c*nts compensating for their small genitals and their probable lack of ability and drive to do something with their lives other than drink cider and attack people?

Ya no shit. Back when men were men and so were the women.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by theogonia777
and i bet the kid he punched was IDKWhatImDoing. wasn't IDK 16?
What happened to that guy?
Quote by JD2k9

*coon (plural coons)

I don't think he meant to call you a raccoon when he called you a 'coon'. There's an unkind slang definition for the word. I'll let you google it.
Your friend sounds violent, over the top. Maybe this prosecution is a lesson he deserves.
He needs to chillax. Do kids still say 'chillax'?
Smile when you say that.
The dude sounds like a dick, that's way to extreme of a response.
What he needs is some social skills, so his only response to a conflict isn't violence
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by JD2k9
I know, but im not black
Because your friend is a piece of shit who casually throws around racial slurs. That's why he called you that.
Page 1 of 5