Sooooooo,

How 'bout it. please tell me I am not all alone.
People ask me "Hey! what kinda Bass is that " ?Or when I share kind kind of bass I play it seems to end up with them saying " You sure? Alvarez makes acoustics."
Like I,m either a complete idiot or flat out lying in their face.
Now Alvarez did make at least 3 electric Bass models that I am aware of, I have a rare AEB5 model. And I know they
made a few Elec.guitars.
I don't think I have come across but one soul that has owned an Alvarez Bass.
I am beginning to feel like the odd man out .
Surely some on here plays /has played or owns an Alvarez.
The Dean of Discontent
University of Beelzebub
Hell, Antarctica
well, I have an Alvarez Acoustic Guitar, payed about £400 quid for it and totally regretted it because to be honest it's not really anything special at all. not got a clue about their basses or anything other than their acoustics.
I wouldn't know much about an acoustic guitar or bass for that matter.
Was looking for fellow Alvarez Bassists.
Back to the Guitar forums with ye.
The Dean of Discontent
University of Beelzebub
Hell, Antarctica
Alone,,,,,,so alone
Brrrrrrrrr..
The Dean of Discontent
University of Beelzebub
Hell, Antarctica
I've got a six string Alvarez of some sort. I think it's a deluxe 6, but I've never been able to find any thing useful on it.
Quote by The Vicker
Alone,,,,,,so alone
Brrrrrrrrr..

You're not alone. You're just having some idiotic dream.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by Rawshik
You're not alone. You're just having some idiotic dream.

Naw that can't be it. If it were You would be playing a major role.

Praise Satan
The Dean of Discontent
University of Beelzebub
Hell, Antarctica
Last edited by The Vicker at May 20, 2011,
Quote by The Vicker
You have a six string " of some sort "?
The only "Deluxe "model anything they made was a Tenor Banjo. You have an AEB6.
Can't find anything useful on it? That sounds like a personal issue. You may want to try keeping your gear in better condition instead of just letting it lay about.
Run along and play now, run along and play

Nice Bass you have though

I think he meant he couldn't find any useful information on it and you seem like you have an attitude problem.
Not at all. I am just right to the point. It be the way I be. You don't like it piss off then.
If I misinterpreted what he said then thats on me. Don't worry over it .

Go Villa

And JAH_12488, My apology's. You won't find much on these Alvarez's at all. The company only put out this one line of electric Basses,a 4,5 and 6 string. I have heard from a few that have had either or and had my 5 string looked at by a few pro's and the reviews and op's have been nothing but good. That 6 string is also a rare find.
pardon the bluntness . Myself I take a bit more care for my equipment instead of just leaning it against a wall
The Dean of Discontent
University of Beelzebub
Hell, Antarctica
Last edited by The Vicker at May 20, 2011,
First off, no harm done. I take better care off my stuff than that picture seems to let on. That picture is like 5 years old and I just put it against the wall to take a quick picture.

It is a nice bass and has served me well for the last 8 years. Thanks for clarifying what model it is for me.