Hi! I'm finally ready to purchase my final amp as a guitarist and i want a high gain tube amp that will make the ground shake! I've been looking at these amps and would like to know as much as possible about them.

-Black Star Series one (100 and 200)
-Mesa Boogies Dual Rectifier (ROADSTER)
-Hughes And Kettner Triamp MkII
-EVH 5150 III

I play in some sort of an experimental project that's pretty trans genre, so i want to chose a versitile amp that would sound good playing anything from Alternative Rock to Heavy metal to Deathcore.
If anyone can help influence my decision, please tell me which amp you favor and why. Thanks very much!
NoReEe
In terms of versatility, its hard to beat a mesa dual rec, gets anything from solid cleans to sick djent tones, just be patient cause it'll take you a bit to dial in the right tone there.
have you considered a Deizel? those have some ass kick in em. and if you feel adventurous, try and find a Kasha. heard on youtube, but from that they sound like f-ing thunder. good luck man.
You should compare the Hughes and Kettner Triamp MkII and the Dual-Rec and see what one can do the most for what you are looking for if you haven't already. I would personally go for the Dual-Rec.
Have you considered any ENGL's? Amps like the Powerball, Fireball and Invader might be worth a look for you
Quote by seemeel
He needs a new amp. Definitely. The Spider IIIs are potentially the worst sounding amplifiers you can buy.
I would get the Blackstar Series One 200 because it has the ISF feature to go from British to American tones AND it has the power reduction thing, which makes it sound good at any volume, which doesn't apply to all the amps out there. Then you can play even the smallest gigs with your head, cause otherwise the sound would overwhelm everyone with loudness, not awesomeness. Also I think that the Series One 200 comes with KT88s in the power amp which are to my ear the best power amp tubes ever done. They're warm and they still push the tone so that it shakes your nuts. Deal with it.
Mesa isn't a bad choice at all, but I'd go for Mark series or something else than Dual Rectifier, they're just so overused and overrated, but they aren't overrated for no reason, they're good amps.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

lets just be clear its the Roadster he's talking about NOT a standard Dual Rec in which case its hands down the winner here

versatile as **** and sounds epic, its like a baby Roadking
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Pfft, 5150 III all the way. They seem to be VERY underrated around here.
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Peavey 6505
Orange PPC412
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
Boss TU3
i'd be really dissapointed if a 5150 iii was the last amp i was ever gonna get.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
I don't own any of these amps, but have tried them all out at Guitar Center for a few hours before and personally I would choose the Roadster.
Twitter

LTD EC-1000 (Vintage Black)
Schecter Damien-FR
Crate Flexwave 120W

INDECISIVE AMP FUND: $500/$
out of those i would go with the fender, played at a gc with little to no expectations and it roared. alot more versitile than its peavey counterpart, saying that i do like the 5150's gain structure a little better, but the fender can do everything from LOG to the allman brothers
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
from that list......mesa sounds the best to me. but be warned, an OD may be needed cause when i play through one they sounds super flabby
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by shredftw
lets just be clear its the Roadster he's talking about NOT a standard Dual Rec in which case its hands down the winner here

versatile as **** and sounds epic, its like a baby Roadking

That's what I meant, Mesa are still quite overrated, but for a reason.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Not interested in the Mesa Mark amps?
Ibanez RGR421EXFM >> Maxon OD808 >> BOSS NS-2 >> Peavey 5150 212